Once you have beaten the Elite Four and become the Champion of the Kanto region Pokémon League, you may be left wondering what else awaits you in Pokémon Let’s Go postgame.
While you will want to look to complete the Pokédex by catching the 153 pocket monsters that exist in the region and you are free to challenge the Elite Four once again, the rest of your time will be spent strengthening your Pokémon to defeat the Master Trainers.
Battling these characters will be a true test of your skill and strength as a Pokémon Trainer, with each Master Trainer that you face having dedicated themselves to training a particular species of Pokémon.
They can be easily spotted thanks to the fact that they all wear red outfits, and, when approached, an image of their favourite Pokémon will appear above their heads.
Once they have been defeated, you will earn that Master Trainer’s title. These can then be displayed in-game when participating in Link Battles, letting you live out your dreams of becoming the Rattata Master Trainer you always wanted to be.
If you need more pointers on the Nintendo Switch exclusives, we have many more guides about the games below.
Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon Let’s Go, Eevee! are now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
List of Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon Let’s Go, Eevee! Guides
- All 153 Master Trainer Locations In Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu! And Eevee!
- All New Attack Moves In Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! And Eevee!
- All Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! And Eevee! Mega Stone Locations
- Catch Combo In Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! And Eevee! Explained
- Cinnabar Island Gym Pokémon Quiz Answers In Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! And Eevee!
- Pokémon Let’s Go IV Checker: How To Unlock The Judge Tool
- Pokémon Let’s Go Moon Stone: Which Pokémon Can It Evolve?
- Pokémon Let’s Go Mystery Gift: Serial Code, Internet And Poké Ball Plus
- Pokémon Let’s Go Rival Name: What Is The Character Called?
- Version Exclusive Pokémon In Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! And Eevee!