Niantic has released a new software update for Pokémon GO on iOS devices, that brings the location-based game to version 1.85.4.
Once it has been downloaded, you can now add friends using QR Codes, search for Lucky Pokémon on the Pokémon Collection screen and has added the ability to see where a PokéStop is located on a real-world map.
Pokémon GO Update Version 1.85.4 Patch Notes
- You can now use QR Codes to add friends.
- Improved Pokémon Collection search function lets you search using the term “Lucky.”
- You can now view map details for PokéStops on your screen.
- At-a-glance notifications now show when you have sent a Gift or increased your Friendship level with a friend.
- Additional setting options let you hide Recently Caught Pokémon from friends.
- In-game notifications have a new UI and interactive capabilities.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.