Pokémon GO Update Version 1.53.2 Now Available On iOS
Niantic has released a minor software update for Pokémon GO on iOS devices, that brings the location-based game to version 1.53.2.
This adds support and optimises the game for iPhone X, removes support for devices running iOS 8, improves load times when opening the app, and resolves two bugs that had caused error banners to remain until Pokémon GO was restarted and that had prevented Trainers from powering up their Pokémon to their max CP.
Changes Made In Pokémon GO Update Version 1.53.2
- Added support and made optimizations for the iPhone X screen resolution.
- Removed support for devices running iOS 8.
- Resolved a bug causing error banners to remain visible until the app is restarted.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from powering up Pokémon to their max CP.
- Improved load times when you open the app.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.