Niantic has released a minor software update for Pokémon GO on iOS devices, that brings the location-based game to version 1.47.1.
This resolves multiple bugs, such as network errors while battling in Gyms, Raid Battle lobbies displaying the incorrect number of Trainers, Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby resetting after clicking the items button, and Curveballs not registering, as well as helping to prevent players from accidentally transferring costumed Pokémon.
Changes Made In Pokémon GO Update Version 1.47.1
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred.
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.