Pokémon GO Update Version 0.69.0 Now Available On Android
Niantic has released a minor software update for Pokémon GO on Android, which brings the location-based game to version 0.69.0.
This arrives shortly after the “biggest update” that the developer has released, and adds icons, makes improvements to the Raid Battle system, shows how a Pokémon was caught, helps you search your Pokémon collection, and fixes issues that have been identified.
Changes Made In Pokémon GO Update Version 0.69.0
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
- Various bug fixes.