Pokémon Camp Update Adds Pokémon From The Alola Region
The Pokémon Company International has released a software update for Pokémon Camp, that sees the app now on version 1.3.
For those that haven’t played it before, the app lets players explore an island filled with fun Pokémon-themed activities that will help them learn what it takes to become a Pokémon Trainer.
The new update introduces more than 60 new Pokémon to collect, that includes those from the tropical Alola region. There is also a new Pin Book, a new Poké Ball Roll activity and a day-and-night mode that will see Pokémon appear at certain times.
Changes Made In Pokémon Camp Update Version 1.3
- It’s a new season for Pokémon Camp members, with fun activities to enjoy and Pokémon to discover. Returning visitors will find a new Pin Book for them to fill out with recently discovered Pokémon.
- A new Poké Ball Roll activity has been built for Pokémon Camp visitors. Help guide Pokémon through a fancy maze filled with obstacles and reach the goal.
- Pokémon from the Alola region have been discovered in Pokémon Camp! Be on the lookout for these Pokémon during your adventures. At the same time, some Pokémon you used to encounter have left teh camp to make room for the new Pokémon.
- The new day/night feature lets you find Pokémon as the sun rises and sets over Pokémon Camp. Stay on the lookout for Pokémon that only appear during certain times.
- Bug fixes have been made to existing features for a better experience for Pokémon Camp visitors.