In this challenging physics-based game about cosmonauts, the body and the absence of gravity, you will discover the ever-changing nuances of weightless motion. Using the left and right thumbstick to push, pull and clamber through “fully physically simulated scenarios” aboard a scientific research station.
Trusted with bringing into operation Earth’s proudest feat of engineering, radio contact with mission control will assist you as you come to rely on your sharp mind and dexterous limbs – assembling space telescopes, maintaining delicate solar arrays and researching cosmic botany.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- A collection of stellar scenarios inspired by the feats of space explorers and researchers throughout history
- Play single-player or with a friend via local co-op. You’ll be able to play missions either solo or with a space friend
- Expressively control every limb of a weightless cosmonaut to perform challenging and delicate maneuvers
- Manipulate incredibly expensive space vehicles and elaborate machinery
- Stylised 70s visual aesthetic influenced by archival space photography and technical illustration
- Customisable control mode difficulty
- Rebindable controls
Heavenly Bodies will be released digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in February 2024.