Forever Entertainment and Megapixel Studio have released a new software update for Panzer Dragoon: Remake on Nintendo Switch.
This has added new content such as Episode 0, the Super Weapon Mode and support for HD Rumble and gyroscope controls, as well as improvements to input lag, camera rotation speed and more.
Panzer Dragoon: Remake is now available as a timed console exclusive on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Panzer Dragoon: Remake Update Version 1.3 Patch Notes
- Episode 0
- Super Weapon Mode
- New gameplay options: rumble, classic reticle, auto-aim zoom, HUD toggle, performance mode (60FPS)
- Cheatcodes in the main menu allowing the player to cheat in a campaign (god mode, infinite credits, super weapon mode)
- Gyroscope controls
- SFX system and sounds rework
- Multi-button fire (A and B)
- Input lag removed from all actions
- Camera rotation speed increased
- Easier and more responsive targeting system
- Full options access through pause menu
- Blue Dragon motion re-work
- Start language based on console account language
- New, reworked Pandora’s Box is now available after beating the game at any difficulty