Headup Games and Fabraz have released a software update for Slime-san on Nintendo Switch, which adds the new Blackbird’s Kraken campaign.
After being led to believe that Slime-san stole his treasure, Blackbird unleashes his giant Kraken. You must escape the giant squid’s jaws in this separate campaign, which adds 25 new levels, 10 new target challenges, a submarine mode, more collectables, and more boss fights to conquer.
Slime-san Update Version 1.1 Patch Notes
- Leaderboards: Compete online for the best level & speedrun times.
- Button Mapping: Remap all of your controls to your liking.
- HUE Slider: Entirely change the color palette of the game.
- Reduce Eye Strain: An option in case the game was too harsh for you.
- Krazy Karting Minigame: Item based, karting madness for 2 players.
- Gloomy Minigame: A scary, intense FPS arena survival game.
- Easy Tutorial: Accessible at any time for a gameplay refresher.
New Content: Blackbird’s Kraken Campaign
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for an aquatic adventure?
- 25 normal and 25 NG+ levels within a giant kraken.
- A brand new boss fight, can you beat the Kraken?!
- 10 new target mode challenges that will test your skills.
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart’s content.
- 100 Bananas to collect and spend on furniture and house themes.
- Exciting new mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups.
- A independent speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards.
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of new characters.
- Loads of new cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy.
- New secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey.
- New music by Mischa Perella.
- More neat secrets.
- Loading Times: Have been shortened.
- Start-up Times: Have been shortened as well.
- Scrolling Level Performance: Has been significantly improved.
- Various minor bug fixes.