“I’ve poured everything I had emotionally into the making of this game,” explains Omno creator Jonas Manke. “Knowing that my very first commercial project, the one I’ve been crafting by myself for years, is now available on a Nintendo console is a childhood dream come true!”
This single-player adventure promises to whisk you away on a journey of discovery as you explore an ancient world that’s filled with wonders.
With puzzles, secrets and obstacles to overcome, the power of a lost civilisation will carry you through forests, deserts, tundras and even the clouds. You will also discover strange and wonderful lifeforms that range from cute critters to enigmatic giants.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- A journey to the past: Uncover a timeless story of sacrifice and self-discovery as you piece together the truth behind your pilgrimage.
- An ancient world to explore: Make your way through dense, atmospheric landscapes, from jungles to deserts to islands in the sky.
- A dynamic moveset: A former professional animator, Jonas brings the movement to life, as you fluidly run, glide, dash, surf and teleport through dazzling natural landscapes.
- No combat, just curiosity: Peacefully bewitch and befriend a wide variety of mythical animals, from lively insects to hulking leviathans.
- Perplexing puzzles: Think your way through an array of challenges to unlock a pathway to the light.
- Short and sweet: Omno is a 4-5 hour adventure featuring five climates and a cast of fantastical creatures.
- On the couch or on the go: Experience this magical odyssey in handheld mode for the very first time, or dock it to play on the big screen.
Omno is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.