Nintendo Treehouse is back! This sees Ethan, Emily and Demetrius play the upcoming RPG remake, presenting the chance for you to learn about its heroic stories, distinct gameplay between each chapter and more.
With seven heroes to meet that each has their own stories to tell, time periods and gameplay styles, you will be able to experience them in whichever order you choose while “uncovering shocking developments” on the way:
- Prehistory: A tribesman comes of age in a world without words.
- The Wild West: A wanderer with a bounty on his head fights for his life.
- Imperial China: A kung fu master searches for a worthy successor.
- Twilight of Edo Japan: A shinobi undertakes an important secret mission.
- Present Day: A martial artist strives to become the strongest there ever was.
- The Near Future: A youth with psychic powers takes a stand against evil.
- The Distant Future: A newly built robot is swept up in a tragedy in space.
The soundtrack from original composer Yoko Shimomura has been remastered, with the game’s original director Takashi Tokita returning to produce the remake which is promised to retain “everything that players loved about the original game while also being accessible to newcomers.”
Live A Live will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 22nd July 2022.