Nintendo has released a new software update for Nintendo Switch Sports, which now sees the game on version 1.3.0.
This adds Golf as a playable sport, introducing 21 holes from the Wii Sports series and the chance to compete against friends either in local play or online in the new Survival Golf mode.
Nintendo Switch Sports is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Nintendo Switch Sports Update Version 1.3.0 Patch Notes
- Golf has been added. It can be enjoyed in all modes: Play Globally, Play Locally and Play with Friends.
- We added a Shot Assist mode in Golf to make it easier for beginners to play. To use it, go to Options → User Settings → Other.
- This setting only applies to Play Locally and Play with Friends.
- Please be aware that even if you have Shot Assist mode on, your setting will revert to Normal in Play Globally mode.
Play with Friends
- LAN play is now compatible. For more information, please see How to Use the LAN Play Feature of Nintendo Switch Sports.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve the gameplay experience.