Nintendo eShop Update : 7th July 2016 (Europe)
Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva becomes available on 3DS Download Video, in a quiet week for the Nintendo eShop in Europe.
Other than that, there is a temporary discount on Splatoon, new Wii U arrivals in Sudoku & Permudoku and Tap Tap Arcade 2, more Fire Emblem Fates DLC, and 3DS HOME Menu themes.
Special Offers (Wii U)
- Splatoon, Nintendo – £25.99 (€29.99) until 21st July 2016, normally £34.99 (€39.99)
- Steel Rivals, nuGAME – £4.49 (€4.99) until 21st July 2016, normally £5.99 (€6.99)
Permanent Price Drop (Wii U)
- Barbie and her Sisters Puppy Rescue, Little Orbit – £17.99 (€19.99), previously £24.99 (€29.99)
- Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, Little Orbit – £17.99 (€19.99), previously £24.99 (€29.99)
- Monster High New Ghoul in School, Little Orbit – £17.99 (€19.99), previously £24.99 (€29.99)
- Nova-111, Curve Digital – £7.99 (€9.99), previously £11.99 (€14.99)
Special Offers (3DS)
- Castle Conqueror Defender, CIRCLE Entertainment – £2.79 (€3.49) until 28th July 2016, normally £3.99 (€4.99)
- Dan McFox: Head Hunter, Lightwood Games – £1.49 (€1.99) until 21st July 2016, normally £1.99 (€2.49)
- Fantasy Pirates, EnjoyUp Games – £0.99 (€0.99) until 4th August 2016, normally £4.50 (€4.50)
- Glory of Generals The Pacific, CIRCLE Entertainment – £3.29 (€3.99) until 28th July 2016, normally £5.59 (€6.99)
- Karous – The Beast Of Re:Eden-, CIRCLE Entertainment – £3.29 (€3.99) until 28th July 2016, normally £4.79 (€5.99)
- Mercenaries Saga 2, CIRCLE Entertainment – £3.19 (€3.99) until 28th July 2016, normally £3.99 (€4.99)
- RV-7 My Drone, EnjoyUp Games – £1.99 (€1.99) until 4th August 2016, normally £2.99 (€2.99)
- Toys Vs Monsters, EnjoyUp Games – £0.99 (€0.99) until 4th August 2016, normally £3.99 (€3.99)
- Van Helsing Sniper ZX100, EnjoyUp Games – £2.99 (€2.99) until 4th August 2016, normally £6.66 (€6.66)
Wii U Download Software
- Sudoku & Permudoku, Diplodocus Games – £0.89 (€0.99)
Sudoku and Permudoku is a puzzle game that offers two distinct styles of logic puzzles. In the Sudoku mode, the player is tasked to fill out a 9 x 9 field with numbers from 1 to 9, such that each row, each column and each 3 x 3 sub-field contains exactly one occurance of each of the numbers 1 to 9. Permudoku is a variation of the classic Sudoku puzzle, where instead of numbers, colours have to be placed on a 9 x 9 field in such a way that each colour appears exactly once in each column, row and 3 x 3 sub-field. However, from the beginning, all fields are already coloured, the player’s task is to swap fields around until the colours are distributed correctly. Both game modes include five different degrees of difficulty with 100 puzzles each, for a total of 1000 puzzles.
- Tap Tap Arcade 2, RCMADIAX – £2.69 (€2.99)
Endless fun high-score chasers – bundle of two! SKEASY is a simple, addictive, high score chaser – set in a winter wonderland. Slide down the White Mountains avoiding the trees as you rack up a high score. Bundle up, it’s cold! Also includes an exclusive all new adventure – VOLCANO. Watch out for the lava chasing after you!
3DS Add-On Content
- Fire Emblem Fates: A Gift from Anna, Nintendo – Free
Normally, I would never part with anything so precious as a Sighting Lens or Witch’s Mark for free, but because you’re such good customers, I’m making an exception this once. You only get one, though, so choose wisely!
- Fire Emblem Fates: Ballistician Blitz, Nintendo – £1.79 (€1.99)
You might remember the general layout of Ballistician Blitz from “The Wooden Cavalry” stage in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. Nowhere is safe from their relentless volleys, so speed is the key!
3DS Download Video
- Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva, VIZ Media – £3.59 (€3.99)
Professor Layton, true English gentleman and the world’s greatest amateur super sleuth embarks on his most daring adventure yet when he receives a letter from his old student, the famous opera diva Janice Quatlane. She is to perform at the legendary Crown Petone Opera House and invites him to attend as her special guest. Meanwhile, a spate of disappearances hits London. Two young school girls are the latest victims and the Professor suspects it’s related to the mysterious occurrences at the theatre. The Professor and his loyal assistant Luke travel to the Opera House to solve their toughest puzzle yet, the mystery of Eternal Life!
3DS HOME Menu Themes
- 2D Dream Fever PolyphonicBranch, DWANGO – £1.79 (€1.99)
The electronic diva Hatsune Miku, now appearing as a Nintendo 3DS theme!
- Happy Synthesizer/EasyPop, DWANGO – £1.79 (€1.99)
This theme features a vocaloid techno-pop song which is sure to get you excited and happy!
- Hello Kitty Bicycle Love, Sanrio – £0.89 (€0.99)
Hello Kitty loves to ride her bicycle.
- Hello Kitty Café, Sanrio – £0.89 (€0.99)
Hello Kitty loves sweets.
- Hello Kitty London Calling, Sanrio – £0.89 (€0.99)
Hello Kitty is exploring London.
- Love Trial/40mP, DWANGO – £1.79 (€1.99)
More than 1.4 million views! A love song with hidden depths, as sung by Hatsune Miku.
- Row, Row Hello Kitty, Sanrio – £0.89 (€0.99)
Hello Kitty is having fun at the seaside.
- Senbonzakura/Kurousa, DWANGO – £1.79 (€1.99)
A theme based on the super popular song “Senbonzakura”, which boasts an unbelievable 10 million views on Niconico.
- Winx Magic Summer, Rainbow – £1.79 (€1.99)
Flora, Stella and Bloom are ready for a magical summer at the seaside!