Update: We have now listed every Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS game that has been discounted in the Nintendo eShop spring sale.
Original Story: Nintendo of Europe has announced that the Nintendo eShop spring sale will start this week, seeing more than 140 games be made available at discounted prices between Thursday 22nd March – Thursday 5th April 2018.
That will include Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS games once the sale goes live, with games like ARMS, DOOM, L.A. Noire, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Super Bomberman R, Rocket League, and FIFA 18 being discounted on the portable home console.
And then on Nintendo 3DS, you can look forward to grabbing games such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Monster Hunter Stories, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Monster Hunter Generations, and New Nintendo 3DS exclusive Xenoblade Chronicles 3D at a discounted price.
Remember that Gold Points that you have accumulated through the My Nintendo reward scheme can be spent when buying digital games and downloadable content for Nintendo Switch now, which also applies to any games that will be on sale.
Nintendo eShop Spring Sale Summary
- ARMS, Nintendo – €39.99, normally €59.99
- DOOM, Bethesda Softworks – €39.99, normally €59.99
- FIFA 18, Electronic Arts – €29.99, normally €59.99
- L.A. Noire, Rockstar Games – €37.49, normally €49.99
- Rocket League, Psyonix – €14.99, normally €19.99
- Super Bomberman R, Konami – €24.99, normally €49.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Softworks – €39.99, normally €59.99
New Nintendo 3DS
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Nintendo – €26.99, normally €44.99
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Capcom – €22.49, normally €44.99
- Monster Hunter Generations, Capcom – €22.49, normally €44.99
- Monster Hunter Stories, Nintendo – €23.99, normally €39.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Nintendo – €11.99, normally €19.99