This week’s Nintendo eShop releases for North America are in, delivering new demos and games for Nintendo Switch as well as plenty of discounts across all platforms.
Nintendo eShop Sales
Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week on Nintendo of America’s website.
Nintendo Switch Games
- 103, Dystopia Interactive (available Friday 2nd October): Help Lily use her imagination to unlock her memories and relive the events of a night that changed her life. Discover what happened and what 103 is.
- 9th Dawn III, Valorware (available Tuesday 6th October): 9th Dawn III is a huge 2D open-world Role Playing Game and collectathon dungeon crawler packed full of adventure! Delve into the depths of the darkest dungeons, fighting over 270 unique monsters and searching for vast amounts of loot, treasures and rare materials.
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders, Microids (available Tuesday 6th October): The ABC Murders is an adventure and investigation game adapted from the classic Agatha Christie novel. The player embodies the famous Hercule Poirot in a 3rd person perspective adventure game packed with mysteries.
- Air Missions: HIND, Games Farm: Air Missions: HIND is an action combat flight simulator based on the Russian Mi-24 Hind assault helicopter. Dominate the skies in the infamous Flying Tank!
- Animals for Toddlers, winterworks: Tap the different animals to interact with them and hear their common sounds or other funny noises. Some animals and little surprises are hidden within the game. Can you find all secrets?
- Arcade Archives Burnin’ Rubber, Hamster Corporation: Burnin’ Rubber is an action game released by Data East in 1982. Race the course against enemy vehicles, avoiding obstacles and aiming to be first to the goal. Speeding up will make it possible to jump, allowing you to not only avoid obstacles, but also land on enemy vehicles, exploding them to gain points.
- Birthday of Midnight, Ratalaika Games (available Friday 2nd October): Everyone’s favourite fairy is back and ready to be once again launched into the sky. But as always, treacherous obstacles like spikes, circular saws, and plenty of other dangerous hazards are par for the course.
- Candy Raid: The Factory, KR Game Studios: Candy Raid: The Factory is a retro top-down puzzle and exploration game. You play the candy-happy witch Candy as she uses her elemental powers to solve puzzles and unlock secrets in her never-ending quest to sate her sweet tooth.
- Charterstone: Digital Edition, Acram Digital (available Tuesday 6th October): The official digital adaptation of Jamey Stegmaier’s board game – Charterstone. It’s a campaign strategy game with high replayability, where players build the new Eternal City!
- Danger Gazers, Ultimate Games (available Monday 5th October): Danger Gazers is a post-apocalyptic roguelite top-down shooter where you pave your own path. The choices you make will decide your fate!
- Farm Builder, LAN – GAMES EOOD: Farm Builder is a strategy puzzle board game in which you have to construct farms, roads and surround windmills and water-towers in order to score points. The game is online multiplayer and in each room can play between 2 and 5 people together.
- From Orbit, Tentacle Head Games (available Tuesday 6th October): In From Orbit you’ll manage the crew of a small spaceship. Stranded deep in uncharted space, they need to make their way home. Journey from planet to planet, each procedurally generated with unique environments, challenges, and alien creatures.
- Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan, Artifex Mundi (available Friday 2nd October): When a mysterious illness befalls the queen of the Eagle Kingdom, a famous healer is summoned to Eagle Castle to examine her. The Healer’s quest takes a sudden turn when the infant prince vanishes under mysterious circumstances. The queen is accused of practising dark magic and thrown into the prison tower.
- Hot Shot Burn, Forever Entertainment: Hilariously violent party brawler that lets you compete in the galaxy’s ultimate blood sport. Experience crazy couch battles full of ridiculous flukes and insane skill shots.
- Let’s Sing Queen, Koch Media (available Friday 2nd October): Sing alone or share the stage with your friends in compelling game modes while you follow in the footsteps of Queen, the biggest rock band ever, with the legendary lead singer Freddie Mercury.
- Liege Dragon, KEMCO: With Abigore, the Evil Dragon, coming back to life, the kingdom of Blaze was thrown into confusion. Yuran who has lost his memory witnesses a village being destroyed, and heads for the capital hoping to find something he could do in this time of destruction.
- Logic Puzzle Collection: Sudoku – Permudoku – Nonodoku -, Diplodocus Games (available Friday 2nd October): Logic Puzzle Collection is a puzzle game that offers three distinct styles of logic puzzles. In the Sudoku mode, the player is tasked to fill out a 9 x 9 field with numbers from 1 to 9, such that each row, each column and each 3 x 3 sub-field contains exactly one occurrence of each of the numbers 1 to 9.
- Make a Killing, Dystopia Interactive (available Friday 2nd October): Make a killing is an emotional and confronting, anxiety-provoking single-player survival horror game. Played in a first-person perspective, the player takes on the role of protagonist Cole, a man that travels to unhallowed grounds in hopes of saving his brother Jace.
- Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix, Game Mill Entertainment (available Tuesday 6th October): Nickelodeon Kart Racers is back and we’re kicking it into overdrive! In Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix, you can select from 30 playable racers and 70 team members to assemble your ultimate pit crew.
- Nubarron: The Adventure of an Unlucky Gnome, Ultimate Games: Guide Gnome across the dangers of this twisted fairytale world. Can you break the curse that made that annoying cloud appear?
- Orangeblood, PLAYISM: Hey you! Do you like hardcore adventures where you take on the role of an even harder-core badass tasked with beating the crap out of a bunch of demons? Well, so do I, but sometimes it’s fun to try out something a little different, you know?
- Powertris, No Gravity Games: Powertris is a creative mix of two well-known and well-liked classical titles – Tetris and Pipemania. By placing blocks, the player must pay attention to whether both sides of the system are connected with the sockets on the edges of the screen.
- Quell, Fallen Tree Games (available Saturday 3rd October): Quell has been critically-acclaimed for its 80+ levels of ingenious gameplay, gorgeous art style, and haunting soundtrack. The objective is simple: slide a droplet around a layout of obstacles, traps and pathways, until you have collected all the pearls. Underneath this simple gameplay lies a world of intricacy!
- Red Crow Mysteries: Legion, Ocean Media: You are on the test! Afterlife spirits have chosen you to stand for mankind when the time comes. Will you resist the temptations and outsmart the one who has many names?
- Retro Classix Collection #1: Data East, Golem Entertainment: Scratch that retro itch with this super-value pack of 8 classic Data East games. It’s like owning your own video game arcade!
- Rogue Company, Hi-Rez Studios: Rogue Company is now free to play! The fate of the world is in your hands in this third-person, tactical-action shooter. Suit up as one of the elite agents of Rogue Company, each with their own individual set of skills, and save the day in a variety of different game modes.
- SEGA AGES Herzog Zwei, SEGA: Protect your base, expand your territories, and capture as many free and enemy bases as possible by accumulating resources and building units to assist you. But watch out! Fly too far into enemy territory and there may be a price to pay.
- Shmubedi Boo, Dmytro Derybas (available Wednesday 7th October): Trouble has occurred in the lands of Shmubedi Boo! An evil rabbit stole supplies of apples from the inhabitants of the city. Help stop the villain and bring the stolen apples home.
- Smoots World Cup Tennis, JanduSoft: Join the Smoots characters and play all the tournaments in the Smoots World Cup Tennis. Beat the 66 tournaments in the World Circuit to be the top 1 in the SMOOT ranking. Defeat all your opponents and be a reference!
- Space Grunts, Orange Pixel (available Monday 5th October): The year 2476, Earth’s space-federation has been building moon-bases across the galaxy. One of the newer moon-bases has been sending out distress signals. You play as one of the Space Grunts, a team of “problem solvers”, and your mission is to find your way into the moon-base, and figure out what has happened.
- Super Mario Bros. 35, Nintendo: The iconic platforming action of Super Mario Bros. gets a 35-player twist in this free-to-download game that’s exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online players. Race against time, defeat enemies and sabotage your opponents in an online battle to become the last Mario standing. Each player is given the same timed stage, but defeating enemies will earn you extra time while you attack your opponents. With the right combination of speed, skill and strategy, you just might thrive in Super Mario Bros. 35! Super Mario Bros. 35 will be playable until March 31, 2021.
- The Last Days, Ocean Media: Can you defeat the enemy and save the earth? An ancient enemy returns and the fate of the world is in your hands when you play The Last Days. Learn about the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle, and discover clues left by advanced civilizations eons ago.
- Unlock The King 3, QUByte Interactive: Move the pieces and create a path to Unlock the King. New sequel of the successful Unlock The King, now with 3D boards based on Rubik’s Cubes. An originally designed puzzle game inspired by Chess.
- WARSAW, Crunching Koalas: In a city besieged by enemy forces, the only hope for freedom is to stand up and fight with everything you have. Muster every able body to join the Uprising, loot and salvage what you can to arm your resistance and take on the overwhelming enemy forces that dared invade your home.
- Ys Origin, Dotemu: Enter the World of Ys and discover the epic Japanese action role-playing game. Following a devastating demonic invasion, the twin Goddesses use their magic to bring the inhabitants of legendary Ys safely into the sky. While the demons work to construct Devil’s Tower and reach the humans’ new abode, the Goddesses disappear. As a mighty warrior or a cunning mage, you must seek the Goddesses in Devil’s Tower. Your swordsmanship and spells will help you banish evil from the land of your ancestors.