Nintendo eShop Releases: 1st August 2019 (Europe)
This week’s Nintendo eShop releases for Europe are in, delivering new games, demos, and add-on content for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS – as well as plentiful discounts across all platforms.
Nintendo Switch Add-On Content
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Additional Character: Meruru, Koei Tecmo – £7.99 (€9.99)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Additional Character: Totori, Koei Tecmo – £7.99 (€9.99)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Aurel’s Outfit “Blood of the Mighty,” Koei Tecmo – £2.89 (€3.49)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Eva’s Outfit “Dancer of Arklys,” Koei Tecmo – £2.89 (€3.49)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Extra High Difficulty Area: Machina Domain, Koei Tecmo – £7.39 (€8.99)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Ficus’s Outfit “Genius Magician,” Koei Tecmo – £2.89 (€3.49)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Lulua’s Outfit “Guileless Princess,” Koei Tecmo – £2.89 (€3.49)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Niko’s Outfit “The Boldness,” Koei Tecmo – £2.89 (€3.49)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Piana’s Outfit “Ultimate Savior,” Koei Tecmo – £2.89 (€3.49)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Rorona’s Outfit “Time Slip,” Koei Tecmo – £2.89 (€3.49)
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland – Sterk’s Outfit “Regal Butler,” Koei Tecmo – £2.89 (€3.49)
- Bad North – Portraits Pack, Nintendo – £2.50 (€2.99)
- Bear With Me: The Complete Collection Unlock, Modus Games – £7.99 (€9.99)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – Aquarium Pack, Nintendo – £8.99 (€9.99)
- Fortnite – Season X Battle Pass Gift Voucher, Epic Games – £7.49 (€9.49)
- Illusion of L’Phalcia – Damage x2, KEMCO – £4.49 (€4.99)
- Illusion of L’Phalcia – Experience & SP x2, KEMCO – £4.49 (€4.99)
- Illusion of L’Phalcia – Experience x3, KEMCO – £4.49 (€4.99)
- Illusion of L’Phalcia – Full Restore, KEMCO – £3.59 (€3.99)
- Illusion of L’Phalcia – No Encounters, KEMCO – £1.79 (€1.99)
- Illusion of L’Phalcia – SP x3, KEMCO – £2.69 (€2.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Berune, D3 Publisher – £0.89 (€0.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Hinata, D3 Publisher – £0.89 (€0.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Juri, D3 Publisher – £0.89 (€0.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Mei, D3 Publisher – £0.89 (€0.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Mio, D3 Publisher – £0.89 (€0.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Nanami, D3 Publisher – £0.89 (€0.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Nem, D3 Publisher – £0.89 (€0.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Pai, D3 Publisher – £0.89 (€0.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Song: Yurika, D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Songs “Anberyl” Set of 15, D3 Publisher – £6.29 (€6.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Songs “Belles Fleurs” Set of 9, D3 Publisher – £6.29 (€6.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Character Voice Weapons Set of 7, D3 Publisher – £6.79 (€7.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Berune (Animal), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Hinata (Animal), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Juri (Animal), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Mei (Animal), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Mio (Animal), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Nanami (Animal), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Yurika (Animal), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Berune (Swimsuit), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Hinata (Swimsuit), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Juri (Swimsuit), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Mei (Swimsuit), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Mio (Swimsuit), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Nanami (Swimsuit), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Costume: Yurika (Swimsuit), D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Handy Dungeons 3-Pack, D3 Publisher – £6.29 (€6.99)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Maiden Costume “Animal” Set of 7, D3 Publisher – £6.79 (€7.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Maiden Costume “Swimsuit” Set of 7, D3 Publisher – £6.79 (€7.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Vox Bluriades, D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Vox Breasickle, D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Vox Brysteleif, D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Vox Ecstalispear, D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Vox Mastilteinn, D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Vox Munechika, D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Omega Labyrinth Life – Vox Tituceus, D3 Publisher – £1.39 (€1.49)
- Pic-a-Pix Deluxe – Classic 20, Lightwood Games – £2.99 (€2.99)
- Portal Knights – Bibot Box, 505 Games – £2.69 (€2.99)
- Portal Knights – Box of Fantastic Headwear, 505 Games – Free
- Portal Knights – Box of Grumpy Rings, 505 Games – £2.69 (€2.99)
- Portal Knights – Box of Joyful Rings, 505 Games – £2.69 (€2.99)
- Portal Knights – Elves, Rogues, and Rifts, 505 Games – £8.99 (€9.99)
- Portal Knights – Emoji Box, 505 Games – £2.69 (€2.99)
- Portal Knights – Forest Animals Box, 505 Games – Free
- Portal Knights – Gold Throne Pack, 505 Games – £3.59 (€3.99)
- Portal Knights – Lobot Box, 505 Games – £2.69 (€2.99)
- Portal Knights – Portal Pioneer Pack, 505 Games – £2.69 (€2.99)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Challenger Pack 2: Hero, Nintendo – £5.39 (€5.99)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Erdrick’s Helmet + Armour, Nintendo – £0.70 (€0.80)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Martial Artist Wig + Gi, Nintendo – £0.70 (€0.80)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Slime Hat, Nintendo – £0.70 (€0.80)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Spirit Board Battle Set 1, Nintendo – Free
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Veronica’s Hat + Outfit, Nintendo – £0.70 (€0.80)
- WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom: Sunflower Cloths Pack Set, althi – £2.69 (€2.99)
Nintendo Switch Demos
- The Mystery of Woolley Mountain, Huey Games – Free
The Mystery of Woolley Mountain is an otherworldly adventure game filled with strange beasts, evil witches, confused automatons and wacky ropemen. Join a renegade crew of time-traveling audio scientists on a hilarious and fantastical quest. A malevolent witch has captured a group of children, and it’s up to you to save them from the mysterious island of Woolley Mountain!
- Wordsweeper by POWGI, Lightwood Games – Free
A crossword puzzle solved using logic and deduction. This new word game draws inspiration from the classic puzzle “minesweeper”, and is exclusive to POWGI!
Nintendo Switch Games
- Arcade Archives Victory Road, Hamster Corporation – £6.29 (€6.99)
Victory Road is an action game released by SNK in 1986. Ralf and Clark, after finishing their mission in Ikari Warriors, suddenly find themselves dragged into an alternate dimension. To help them get back home, use their now-familiar firearms and other new weapons to defeat the evil Zangelt who rules over this world.
- Bear With Me: The Complete Collection, Modus Games – £11.99 (€14.99)
Bear With Me: The Complete Collection features all previously released episodes as well as the new prequel The Lost Robots. This collection is the definitive way for players to experience the franchise.
- Bear With Me: The Lost Robots, Modus Games – £3.99 (€4.99)
The noir episodic point and click adventure series Bear With Me is back! Introducing Bear With Me: The Lost Robots – an all new prequel chapter featuring Amber’s brother Flint and the callous detective Ted E. Bear. Take to the gritty and bustling undergrounds of Paper City, discovering new characters and rich lore leading up to the events of the first three episodes of Bear With Me.
- Burger Chef Tycoon, Baltoro Games – £4.49 (€4.99)
Like going in to town for a bite to eat? Everybody does! But perhaps you’d like to see that from the other side? Not everyone can, so don’t waste the opportunity! Manage the preparation of burgers, french fries, crispy chicken and a multitude of other treats! Try to deliver the orders on time, but be careful not to mix them up! Upgrade your restaurant and beautify it and find ingredients of the best quality, so that you’ll be able to create the best burger joint in town!
- Catch a Duck, Ultimate Games – £4.49 (€4.99)
Face the challenge of catching ducks in a funny hand-drawn forest. Outsmart hunters, cause a brawl between a wolf and a bear, use hideouts, move through underground tunnels, avoid traps but make enemies fall into them! Be a sly fox!
- Chroma Squad, Plug In Digital – £13.49 (€14.99)
Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles!
- Dungeon Warfare, Singlecore Games – £6.99 (€7.99)
Dungeon Warfare is a challenging tower defense game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeon against greedy adventurers. As you successfully purify your dungeons throughout the world from the pesky invaders, you will gain access to more powerful traps and devious utilities. Gain experience from killing the invaders to permanently upgrade your traps.
- Forager, Humble Bundle – £17.99 (€19.99)
Forager is a 2D open-world game inspired by your favorite exploration, farming, and crafting games. Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit!
- Hamsterdam, Muse Games – £7.99 (€8.99)
Play as the hamster hero Pimm and harness the mightiest martial arts powers. Kick tail through district after district on a heart-pounding journey to take down the Vermin Gang, save Grandpa, and restore peace to Hamsterdam. The once peaceful town of Hamsterdam is in danger! The vile chinchilla Marlo and his Vermin Gang are wreaking havoc. Swing, flick, and strike your way through the streets of Hamsterdam. Experience the frantic action, flawlessly execute rhythm combos, and become one with the fabled Hamster-Fu.
- Illusion of L’Phalcia, KEMCO – £11.69 (€12.99)
Experience epic 3D battles and customize characters with Runes & Gems in a fantasy RPG with an adventure awaiting in search of the legendary Sword of Amal! The Sword of Amal, a legendary treasure said to grant any wish. Ryser is traveling around the world as a seeker with his buddy, Cougar, from the Leopard clan, in search of this artifact of legend. Their journey will lead them into fateful encounters with both allies and rivals only to find a mysterious truth awaiting at the end of their adventure.
- M.A.C.E. Tower Defense, EntwicklerX – £3.59 (€3.99)
M.A.C.E. Tower Defense is a classic tower defense game with unique towers and enemies and an ingame shop system for getting better towers, upgrade existing towers and buy special items (Atom Bomb, Splash Bomb, Air supply). But it is not only placing, upgrading or selling a tower – in M.A.C.E. TD you can improve your game play with placing mines, Block walls and electric Fields direct on the path and you can also take control over a tower s direction and target.
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden – Deluxe Edition, Funcom – £39.99 (€44.99)
Includes the Seed of Evil expansion DLC which continues the story of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden by adding several hours of gameplay and a new mutant character: Big Khan the Moose. Explore new locations and embark on a mission to save the Ark from a mysterious invasion. Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining turn-based combat with real-time exploration, story, stealth, and strategy.
- Omega Labyrinth Life, D3 Publisher – £53.99 (€59.99)
Take it easy in the latest addition to the series, Omega Labyrinth! Now, in addition to adventuring through dungeons, you can enjoy the finer things in life. Taking care of flowers, rebuilding the academy, having a little fun on the side…
- Omega Labyrinth Life Deluxe Edition, D3 Publisher – £71.99 (€79.99)
The Omega Labyrinth Life Deluxe Edition includes the main title and a set of DLC, including costumes to dress characters up in on the home screen, items to change academy BGM into character songs from the series, and more.
- Pandemic, Asmodee Digital – £17.99 (€19.99)
Humanity is on the brink of extinction. As members of an elite disease control team, you’re the only thing standing in the way of the four deadly diseases spreading across the world. You must travel the globe protecting cities, containing infections from spreading, and discovering the cure for each disease. The fate of humanity is in your hands! In solo or couch co-op mode, you will assemble a team of specialists to save humankind. Each member of the team has their own set of skills that you must use efficiently.
- Pelican and Medjed, PLiCy – £6.29 (€6.99)
Go to the exciting 8-bit-Exotic worlds! To reach to the goal, break blocks and take bananas! Try speedrun, and get the best rank! Enjoy the Action puzzle from 16 stages, and more SPECIAL stage! Can you reach Final boss?
- Plague Inc: Evolved, Ndemic Creations – £11.99 (€14.99)
Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has just infected ‘Patient Zero’ – now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
- Raiders of the North Sea, Dire Wolf Digital – £16.19 (€17.99)
It’s Raiding Season! Assemble a crew and outfit a longboat to raid settlements for gold and fame! Impress your Chieftain in glorious battle and win your place among the legends of the North Sea in this digital adaptation of the award-winning board game! The Official Digital Adaptation of the Award-Winning Board Game! Plunder your way to adventure as Raiders of the North Sea brings the strategy and fun of the hit tabletop game to digital life!
- Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries, KISS Publishing – £15.99 (€17.99)
Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries is a 2D platformer consisted of mind intriguing psychology-based level design, epically unique boss fights accompanied by groovy and mystifying music. Plan ahead your every move and outsmart the traps that are lurking in the temple or get dissected in hilarious ways!
- Saboteur II: Avenging Angel, SimFabric – £5.66 (€6.30) until 30th August 2019, normally £6.29 (€7)
Saboteur II: Avenging Angel is the second part of the classic retro game hit made by Clive Townsend in 1985 for the ZX Spectrum 8-bit computer. In 1985 Saboteur! received the prestigious award “The Crash Smash” from Crash magazine and was high-rated with a 93% score. In 1987 Clive made the sequel Saboteur II: Avenging Angel – the first video game to feature a female protagonist – Nina – sister of the ninja from the first part of the game.
- Shinobi Spirits S: Legend of Heroes, TomCreate – £4.68 (€5.17) until 22nd August 2019, normally £6.69 (€7.39)
The flames of war run rampant. Ieyasu Tokugawa has been made general of the Edo Shoganate. However, General Yukimura Sanada and his Beast Brigade head the resistance against Ieyasu! But then one day, Saizo Kirigakure returns from a mission to find Yukimura and the entire Beast Brigade missing…
- Solo: Islands of the Heart, Merge Games – £11.99 (€15.99) until 14th August 2019, normally £14.99 (€19.99)
Love is a universal feeling, but each of us experiences it in a different way. Solo: Islands of the Heart explores the theme of love in an introspective way, allowing players to identify and reflect on their own experiences. The world is divided into archipelagos, with each island representing a unique puzzle. Solving puzzles will award the player with a Sleeping Totem, awakening them to answer a question about love and relationships.
- STANDBY, HypeTrain Digital – £4.49 (€4.99)
Escape the glitched-out world in this high-octane fast-paced platformer – do it as fast as you can! STANDBY is an ‘easy to learn, hard to master’ adrenaline rush precision platformer, with devious levels that will challenge your reactions and concentration.
- Sudoku Relax 2 Summer Waves, G-MODE – £4.13 (€4.58) until 31st August 2019, normally £4.59 (€5.09)
The popular “Sudoku Relax” title is coming out with a sequel, “Sudoku Relax 2”. This new title is filled with bright cool colors and brings a sense of calm. Choose from EASY, NORMAL, or HARD modes with over 300 puzzles. Exercise your brain and wind down to the relaxing gameplay and music. Solving puzzles unlocks new backgrounds and music tracks. The game contains 3 backgrounds and 3 music tracks. You can choose to pause the game at any time and continue playing at your convenience. Simple touch controls make playing easy.
- Super Wiloo Demake, Ratalaika Games – £3.99 (€3.99) until 18th August 2019, normally £4.99 (€4.99)
Wiloo and Agatha need to rescue their dog from the clutches of Dr.ETvaldo! Roll, fly, jump, and shoot your way across a variety of different platforming levels using unique power ups to reach the end of the level. Can you defeat all 5 bosses and rescue your buddy? With 3 different difficulties, experience the quest that you desire with easier or devilish challenges.
- Swallow Up, Rising Win Tech – £6.29 (€6.99)
Swallow up is a relaxing, hyper-casual game. Just clear the board! No fancy user interface, no music but a simple game sound that makes you idle, relaxing. Enjoy the massive objects falling scene. Not only can use joystick to enjoy all levels but also can control the ball by touching screen at the same time.
- Swaps and Traps, Drageus Games – £8.09 (€8.99)
Mike is a decent man. An ordinary one, you might say. But he is no pushover when it comes to capturing the enchanted hat from his nemesis, Divider. You see, Divider’s hat changes everything, including the position and direction of the screen. Mike’s only hope is to collect the cursed keys, and catch Divider through different locations and traps. Portions of his world will swap, turn and even flip to give him one unique adventure.
- The Church in the Darkness, Fellow Traveller – £14.39 (€15.99) until 9th August 2019, normally £17.99 (€19.99)
In the late 1970s, the charismatic Isaac and Rebecca Walker lead the Collective Justice Mission. Labeled radicals and feeling persecuted by the US government, they relocate their followers to the one place they believe they can create a socialist utopia: the jungles of South America. There they build Freedom Town. But relatives left behind in the US become worried: what exactly is going on at this compound in the jungle?
- The Messenger – Picnic Panic Bundle, Devolver Digital – £17.99 (€19.99)
This bundle includes: The Messenger + The Messenger Picnic Panic.
- The Tower of Beatrice, Sometimes You – £5.39 (€5.99)
Working on a contract for a mysterious client, you’ll need to infiltrate the tower of the powerful sorcerer Beatrice, steal her Book of Recipes, and get out alive. Along the way you will enter a demon’s dreams to discover his most intimate desires, accept a gift from a Granny-spider, start the Clock Tower, feed a snail, make a tea for a demon, piece together a skeleton, and finally fix your own fatal failing.
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, Frozenbyte – £17.99 (€19.99)
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is a 3D platforming game of action, puzzles, and adventure. The heroes try to return their extraordinary gifts to the Artifact called Trine, and so they meddle with powers beyond their understanding: Trine shatters, and a heartless ancient sorcerer escapes. With only a broken artifact to guide them, the heroes must try and repair the damage they’ve caused… or the damage that might yet be done.
- Wreckin’ Ball Adventure, QubicGames – £3.14 (€3.49) until 25th August 2019, normally £4.49 (€4.99)
Wreckin’ Ball Adventure is a 2.5D platformer with physics-based puzzles cleverly incorporated in 60 levels. Beat story mode solo or bring up to 3 friends! You can roll, jump or swing using your trusty grappling hook. Plan your way – wreck through walls, avoid threats and escape. Gather orbs and collect stars to unlock stages. Discover the dark secret of evil SuperCom and roll your way out of jail!
Nintendo Switch Game Pre-Orders
- #RaceDieRun, QubicGames – £6.29 (€6.99) until 25th August 2019, normally £8.99 (€9.99)
#RaceDieRun is an arcade racing game in which you pilot extremely fast ships. Easy controls meet a challenging gameplay in a #Race that perfectly executes the “easy to learn, hard to master” saying. You will #Die many times. But you will want to improve, repeat, #Run and gain a huge satisfaction from it. More than 30 types of traps await you – from simple moving blocks to leaps of faith and other creative obstacles to overcome. Every level will give you a different set of challenges to beat.
- Agent A: A Puzzle In Disguise, YAK – £12.99 (€12.99)
You play as Agent A in this stylish secret agent world full of retro-futuristic contraptions, hidden gizmos, gadgets, and clever logic based puzzles. But do be warned… Ruby La Rouge is no spy to be taken lightly! Explore a labyrinth of perplexing puzzles in this quirky game of cat and mouse that’ll have you wondering whether you’re the cat… or the mouse!!
- Bubsy: Paws on Fire!, UFO Interactive – £22.49 (€24.99)
From the developers of the BIT.TRIP series comes Bubsy: Paws on Fire!, the latest and greatest in bobcat-based gaming. Oinker P. Hamm is determined to capture every animal in the universe for his “Amazootorium.” Bubsy, fearing mostly for himself, is just as determined to stop him. Two archrivals, stitched together by the cruel knitting needles of fate. No matter who emerges victorious, there is one thing we know for certain: There’s going to be a whole lot of yarn along the way.
- Escape from the Universe, CAT-astrophe Games – £6.30 (€6.99) until 12th August 2019, normally £9 (€9.99)
It’s year 104 of Universal Galactic Calendar; after the destruction of the Earth, human survivors are scattered all over the universe, trying to persevere in the hostile environment of the war-torn outer space. Join the fight as one of the pilots born post-Exodus, travelling through galaxies in search for their meaning of life. Help other survivors, solve the mysteries and fight – all in order to escape from the universe!
- Exception, Traxmaster Software – £10.99 (€12.49)
When an old woman’s computer is taken over by a virus bent on total annihilation, you assume control of an ordinary software program transformed into an elite combat machine. Retake the system and build your character into a formidable instrument of retribution.
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, 1C Entertainment – £20.39 (€21.24) until 13th August 2019, normally £23.99 (€24.99)
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Take control of the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council tasked with preserving stability and order throughout the land, and lead your troops through difficult encounters.
- Oh!Edo Towns, Kairosoft – £8.99 (€10)
Your ideal samurai town awaits you! Erect houses, castles, and all manner of medieval marvels with a touch of the finger–rewriting the pages of history as you see fit! Strategically place compatible buildings to make “combos,” boosting your Yield to become the best castle town in all the land! Try searching for “Kairosoft” to see all of our games!!
- Pix the Cat, Playdigious – £7.19 (€7.99) until 14th August 2019, normally £8.99 (€9.99)
Share your Joy-Con with your friends and family up to four players for some egg-cellent fun whenever you want in Arena mode, or polish your skills on your own in solo modes! Put your reflexes to the test and scratch your head with Pix the Cat! This critically acclaimed intense arcade game is sure to leave you on the edge of your seat! Your mission is simple: collect all the ducklings and lead them to a safe zone! Easier said than done, though: if you’re not careful enough, you’ll end up crashing into those poor cuties before you know it!
- Root Letter: Last Answer, PQube – £24.99 (€29.99)
The return of the best-selling interactive mystery visual novel! Follow in the footsteps of Aya Fumino, a school penfriend allegedly involved in a tragic murder 15 years ago. Explore the prefecture of Shimane, uncover clues, and use the letters you wrote to each other to track down her childhood friends for questioning. But perhaps these friends, now adults living a peaceful life, will not be eager to let their painful memories resurface…
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Activision – £34.99 (€39.99)
The original roast master is back, and he’s on-the-go! Same sick burns, same smoldering attitude, now all scaled up in stunning HD. Spyro is bringing the heat like never before in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy game collection. Rekindle the fire with remastered versions of the original three games, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Explore the expansive realms, re-encounter the fiery personalities and relive the adventure in fully remastered glory. Because when there’s a realm that needs saving, there’s only one dragon to call.
- Sudoku Universe, indienova – £4.40 (€4.89) until 15th August 2019, normally £6.29 (€6.99)
Sudoku – is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called “boxes”, “blocks”, or “regions”) contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
- The Pyraplex, Kairosoft – £8.99 (€10)
Transcend the boundaries of space and time to construct a colossal new wonder of the world in this pyramid-building adventure! Make history with the Pyraplex, a desert oasis of commerce and culture far ahead of its time. You may attract visitors ranging from Aztec chiefs to Roman centurions to wayfarers even further from home. Cultivate trade with these civilizations and more to enrich your culture as well as your coffers.
- VASARA Collection, QUByte Interactive – £4.49 (€4.99) until 15th August 2019, normally £8.99 (€9.99)
For the very first time, highly acclaimed Japanese Arcade Shoot’em Ups, Vasara and Vasara 2, are made available to the whole world via this package: VASARA Collection! Science Fiction meets History in these arcade classics which take place in an alternate timeline Feudal Japan where technologically advanced weaponry and equipment are a reality, and heroes use flying motorcycles with amazing firepower and fierce melee weapons to destroy their enemies. Fight against warships, battle tanks, giant robots, evil soldiers and rogue Samurais to prevent 1600’s Japan from being taken over by tyrannical forces. The highly skill-based gameplay keeps you at the edge of your seat at all times. Try and stay alive on this frantic game where everyone, and everything, is out to kill you!
- Wordsweeper by POWGI, Lightwood Games – £6.99 (€7.99)
A crossword puzzle solved using logic and deduction. This new word game draws inspiration from the classic puzzle “minesweeper”, and is exclusive to POWGI!
Nintendo 3DS Games
- Cube Creator DX, Big John Games – £10.79 (€11.99)
Cube Creator DX is a creative, action-adventure game with a freedom to explore the world of cubes with the look and feel stemming from Japanese gameplay origins. Fight against monsters, gather resources, and craft new materials in this enhanced Cube Creator adaptation. You can build stages and share them with friends, or download stages created by other players in the Swapatorium – the place to view and try out stages. A swath of brand new monsters and enemies come out at night, and you’ll have to evade or fight them, or even place them into your own original worlds.
- Pinball Breakout 3, nuGAME – £5.99 (€6.99)
Pinball Breakout 3 is a breakout game which combines the game mechanics of a traditional breakout game and a flipper game. Play through 15 exciting levels as you aim for a high score.