Scroll to read more
This week’s Nintendo eShop releases for Europe are in, delivering new games for Nintendo Switch as well as plenty of discounts across all platforms.
Nintendo Switch Games
- Arcade Archives P-47, Hamster Corporation: P-47 is a shooting game released by Jaleco in 1988. Use machine guns and special weapons to defeat the enemy troops attacking from the land, sea, and air. With exhilarating great plains, seas of clouds shining in the setting sun, and the open ocean where battleships four screens long appear, and more. These immersive stages can be enjoyed with two people playing simultaneously.
- Balloon Pop for Toddlers and Kids: Learn Numbers, Letters, Colors and Animals, winterworks: Popping Balloons has never been so much fun! This game was created for (and with the help of) children of ages two and up. It features fun and relaxing gameplay and was designed to be super-easy to use. It was carefully tested with the help of small children and is guaranteed to be frustration-free.
- Biped, META Publishing: Biped is a coop action-adventure game with a strong focus on moment-to-moment collaboration between 2 players. Two little bipedal robots, Aku and Sila, will walk side by side and embark on a fun and bonding journey.
- Clash Force, Ratalaika Games (available Friday 3rd July): Dodge enemies, shoot your foes, and collect better powerups to reach Crackman’s fortress and save the day in this love letter to classic 8-bit run-and-gun action games and 80s cartoons! Can you save the day?
- Couch Co-Op Bundle Vol. 2, Digerati: It’s time to get cosy with your best bud again for another round of unmissable co-op action. This bundle contains the following games: Black Paradox, Shikhondo – Soul Eater, Bleed and Vertical Drop Heroes.
- Digerati Indie Darling Bundle Vol. 3, Digerati: Four fantastic indie favorites from Digerati! This bundle contains Omega Strike, Shikhondo – Soul Eater, Nefarious, and 1979 Revolution: Black Friday.
- Dune Sea, Joydrop: In Dune Sea, you guide a migrating bird that got separated from its flock due to a catastrophic event. In order to survive, you need to fly across beautiful landscapes of strange and foreign lands while collecting items and avoiding predators.
- Eagletalon vs. Horde of the Flies, DICO: You become the fighting leader of Eagle Talon, collecting artifacts and friends, and prevent Horde of the Flies’ aspirations of world dominance!
- Final Sword, HUP Games: The source of evil, it has brought numerous monster corps. Defeat the source of evil by acquiring various skills and magics through the adventure. You will experience breathtaking battles with real fantasy monsters.
- Ghost Grab 3000, Matthew Glanville (available Friday 3rd July): Chain together ghosts with your energy beam, then destroy them all at once to earn points. The longer your chain, the bigger your score multiplier.
- Infini, Nakana.io (available Friday 3rd July): Lose yourself in Infinity… but never lose Hope. Think outside the box in a multiverse of perspective-shifting puzzles.
- Infliction: Extended Cut, Blowfish Studios: Explore an interactive nightmare set within a once-happy home while struggling to survive encounters with a relentless entity that stands in the way of finding peace.
- Keen: One Girl Army, Phoenixx: Keen is a sliding puzzle game with turn-by-turn tactical combat and a hint of adventure! Kim is a lovely 8-year-old girl that lives in a peaceful insular island with her grandmother. Abandoned by her mother not long after birth, she must put grievances aside to focus on something of utter importance.
- My Bewitching Perfume, OperaHouse: He’s a handsome soushoku danshi who’s had a bad experience in love that he’s never been able to tell anyone. However, he suddenly turns into a nikushoku danshi!? The perfume I made has a dangerously seductive fragrance. Before we realize it, it’s caused him to abandon all reason…
- Pool Slide Story, Kairosoft: Expand your water park, adding exciting facilities, and become the talk of the town. Your visitors will take selfies at your park, generating free publicity for you! Befriend them and they’ll send you comments and suggestions.
- Singled Out, Matthew Glanville (available Friday 3rd July): Singled Out is a short, simple but challenging arcade game where the goal is simply to beat your high score, climb the leaderboards, or last as long as you can. It’s ideal for 5-minute breaks or parties (where everyone can work together and yell at the person playing).
- Swarmriders, QUByte Interactive: Swarmriders is an endless runner and twin-stick shooter arcade mashup. 400 years before the events of Ubermosh:Black, the Blade Saint was just a mercenary gunner, shredding eyes on the backseat of a bike.
- Switchy Road DeluX, Digital Game Group: The widely popular Switchy Road endless roller now comes in a new enhanced deluxe version. The challenging road crossing game now has amazing new levels each with different themes, backgrounds, designs and music!
- Tennis 1920s, Helium9 Games: Transport yourself back to the 1920s – the golden age of tennis – in Tennis 1920s. Join refined ladies and gentlemen partaking in a good old-fashioned battle of wits and skill on the court.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, NIS America: Rean Schwarzer uncovers a dark plot that threatens his homeland. To face their enemies, he must prepare a new generation of heroes as an instructor at a new branch campus and guide them towards victory.
- The Otterman Empire, Tri-Heart Interactive: You must gear up, strap on your jetpack, and travel across the galaxy in havoc causing, party game mayhem! With rapidly changing game modes, 8 customizable characters, and game-changing hazards, no round of The Otterman Empire will ever be the same!
- the StoryTale, Redblack Spade: The game is a classic platformer with bunch of levels, goblins, spikes, traps and puzzles. In their adventures, Little Princess and Immortal Prince, surprisingly will find many new friends among goblins.
- The Wanderer: Frankenstein’s Creature, ARTE Experience: Play as the Creature, a wanderer without memory or past, a virgin spirit in a completely fabricated body. To forge the destiny of this artificial being who is ignorant of both Good and Evil, you will have to explore the vast world and experience joy and sorrow.
- UBERMOSH:BLACK, QUByte Interactive: UBERMOSH:BLACK is the second volume and one of the most iconic chapters of the “90 seconds”, gun-filled, pit combat game. Be the Blade Saint, returning for a few more rounds of UBERMOSH. Cut bullets with your sword, shoot with heavy guns, and splatter enemies with a rage-fueled psionic wave.
- Zombies Ruined My Day, Rendercode Games (available Saturday 4th July): Survive in a hostile environment using all sorts of weapons. Defend your position with barricades, blow up groups of zombies with grenades, sweep the area away with a Gatling and more! All in a fully action-packed game with colorful backgrounds and fearsome monsters. Show us that you’re more than a snack for zombies!