As with Europe, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time headlines this week’s Nintendo Download additions in North America.
Link’s acclaimed Nintendo 64 quest adventures to Wii U’s Virtual Console service, with new Nintendo eShop releases coming from TACS Games and PadaOne Games in Quadcopter Pilot Challenge and Roving Rogue.
Special Offers (Wii U)
* Sanuk Games: Bombing Bastards and Spot the Differences: Party! are on sale until 9th July 2015
* Ittle Dew: 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 30th July 2015
* Plenty of Fishies: 40 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.99) until 31st July 2015
Special Offers (3DS)
* European Conqueror 3D, The Legend of Dark Witch and Tappingo from Circle Entertainment are on sale until 23rd July 2015
* Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, 4 Elements and more games from Tulip Games are on sale until 1st January 2015
* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies: 44 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $16.79) until 16th July 2015
* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy from Capcom is 25 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $22.49) until 16th July 2015
* Talking Phrasebook – 7 Languages is 40 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.99) until 9th July 2015
* Toy Stunt Bike is 50 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.49) until 30th July 2015
Virtual Console (Wii U)
* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Nintendo – $9.99
One of the most critically acclaimed games ever made arrives in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U. Set off on a legendary journey to stop Ganondorf, who has plunged Hyrule into darkness. Travel through time as child and adult Link, and experience Hyrule in peace and war to save the world and protect the Triforce. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of Nintendo’s most epic challenges and tells one of its most touching stories – it’s an absolute must-play for Nintendo fans.
Wii U Download Software
* Quadcopter Pilot Challenge, TACS Games – $8.99
Take flight and prove yourself in over 200 challenges across seven very different activities in this quadcopter flight simulator. Fly through rings, pop balloons, shoot targets, chase robotic sheep and much more. Challenge the flight academy mode to improve the stats on your licence card and unlock new challenge categories. Then take on each challenge one by one to earn medals.
* Roving Rogue, PadaOne Games – $7.99
What comes after The End? That’s the question that has dogged humankind’s greatest thinkers for millennia. Where do we go? What happens? Who will be there? The answers are: “a crumbling castle,” “you run and teleport” and “steadfast knights, goblin archers, obsessed ghosts, demented wizards and other dangerous foes.” In Roving Rogue, the multiplayer platforming adventure on the Wii U system, the end is the beginning.
3DS HOME Menu Themes
* Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mood Matrix, Capcom – $1.99
* Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Court Record, Capcom – $1.99
* Ace Attorney Trilogy Pixel Art, Capcom – $1.99
* Ace Attorney Trilogy Main Characters, Capcom – $1.99
* Pokémon: Mega Charizard Y & Mega Rayquaza, The Pokémon Company – $1.99
* Pokémon: Eevee Collection: Espeon & Umbreon, The Pokémon Company – $1.99
3DS Download Software
* Mercenaries Saga 2, CIRCLE Entertainment – $4.99
Mercenaries Saga 2 is a Tactical RPG based on a fantasy world’s stage. Claude is the captain of the Kingdom’s Order of the Silver Eagle. One day while he guarded Prince Laz’s hunting session, an assassin appeared. Claude covers the prince’s escape and stops the assassin, but it was just a trap and the prince has been poisoned by a blade. To aid the prince, Claude has to lead the Silver Eagle north so that they can find the only antidote an Erni Herb…
* Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3, Koei Tecmo Games – $39.99
Developed to celebrate the franchise’s 10-year anniversary, Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 incorporates the best features from previous Samurai Warriors games, including the detailed customization mode and battle system of Samurai Warriors 4, as well as the Challenge Mode, which tests players’ speed and efficiency as they fight against the clock and thousands of enemies simultaneously. Play as either a uniquely customized character or one of the much-loved, historically inspired Samurai. Stories and lives unfold in multiple ways, offering numerous resolutions to large-scale battles and multiple endings affected by the players’ choices, actions and affiliations.