This week’s Nintendo eShop releases for North America are in, delivering new games for Nintendo Switch as well as plenty of discounts across all platforms.
Nintendo eShop Sales
Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week on Nintendo of America’s website.
Nintendo Switch Games
- A Summer with the Shiba Inu, Ratalaika Games (available Friday 26th June): When Syd the Shiba Inu returns to Shiba Island after a ten-year absence, she sets off a chain of events that overturns the lives of all the dogs she had left behind.
- Arcade Archives VS. Baseball, Hamster Corporation: VS. Baseball is a sports game released by Nintendo in 1984. Capturing the very essence of what makes baseball fun, the game has influenced many other baseball games made since. While somewhat simple, the game boasts many features such as pitch selection and base stealing.
- Behold The Kickmen, Ant Workshop: Behold The Kickmen is a football game made by someone who has no understanding of, or interest in, what is affectionately known as “The Wonderful Game”.
- Blair Witch, Bloober Team: It’s 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods…
- Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia, Happinet Corporation: The continent of Runersia is home to six major powers with more than 40 bases, 100 knights, and 50 types of monsters.
- Select a ruler, compose your platoons of knights and monsters, and march to claim enemy bases.
- City Driving Simulator, BoomBit Games (available Friday 26th June): City Driving Simulator transports you into a vivid, Spain-inspired city and lets you explore it from a bunch of different perspectives. Drive a muscle car and cruise through the streets, a pickup truck for a more challenging drive, switch to trucks for the ultimate driving proficiency test.
- Collar X Malice, Aksys Games: A dangerous shadow organization launches a campaign of fear and violence in the city of Shinjuku, pushing society to the brink of chaos. As a young police officer tasked with restoring order, you become the target of an attack, and have a poisonous collar attached to your neck.
- Grimshade, Talerock: Grimshade tells the story of the company of heroes, by a twist of fate involved in the cycle of events unfolding in the world of Ree’fah. Numerous dreadful monsters infested the forest around the city of Brann and high walls could no longer protect residents from the attacks.
- HexON, QUByte Interactive: HexON is a relaxing puzzle game where you connect magnetic pieces to a hexagonal board. In each level, you have a different board and set of pieces. You need to plug all pieces to the board to complete each level. No piece can be left unplugged.
- Iron Wings, Naps Team: Iron Wings is primarily and arcade game, a flying shooter, where shooting won’t be enough, where each weapon or tool mounted on each of the two planes will have its role on completing each mission, and you’ll have to deal with the decision on what to do and how to do it.
- KUUKIYOMI 2: Consider It More! – New Era, G-MODE: The basic rule of reading the situation and moving the red item on the screen remains the same as the old game, but with all-new situations to consider. Join us in this updated world of being considerate, with a more diverse set of situations and a much more refined evaluation system.
- Miden Tower, KEMCO: Miden Tower is a fantasy RPG with a compelling and dramatic story. After Miden Tower is invaded by the Alroval Empire, the mages who call it home find themselves cornered on its upper floors.
- Mr. DRILLER DrillLand, Bandai Namco Entertainment: The popular action-puzzle game Mr. DRILLER DrillLand makes its Western debut on the Nintendo Switch system. You’re invited to a secret amusement park, known as DrillLand, 500 meters underground. Explore and conquer the five attractions with simple-yet-exciting gameplay that players of all ages can enjoy. Dig your way to victory!
- Octonaut, TBC
- Pachi Pachi On A Roll, Dolores Entertainment: Join Fujiko and Robin, two thieves, risking all (including their clothes) to ruin the bank of the biggest four casinos in Money City.
- PLOID Saga, Nape Games: In PLOID Saga you play with the PLOIDS Alpha and Omega, which are the evolution of the human race by merging technology with its DNA.
- Pokémon Café Mix, Nintendo: Complete touch-based puzzles to serve dishes and drinks to adorable Pokémon customers! Link together Pokémon icons to clear puzzles as you work to build up your very own café. Meet the goals for each puzzle before you run out of turns – link a certain number of icons, get a high score or even destroy sugar cubes to serve up Pokémon-themed menu items. In addition to recruiting more Pokémon staff members and growing your collection of menu items, the café itself will expand as you play. It’s time to become a café owner, solve puzzles and bring joy to Pokémon patrons!
- Poopdie: Chapter One, Bulbware: Mold and manage your own Poops! Upgrade them with unique skills. Fart ancient spells. Defeat evil Samron and his army of Buttcreatures.
- Quell Zen, Fallen Tree Games (available Saturday 27th June): This serene puzzler has you guiding raindrops through a series of colourful mazes. Enhanced by atmospheric orchestral music, the game’s subtle, sophisticated mechanics evolve as you navigate its many levels, delivering an absorbing experience that’s familiar but always fresh.
- Star Wars Episode I Racer, Aspyr: The fan-favourite racer is back featuring motion controls! Take control of a podracer speeding through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels, and much more in a pulse-pounding, do-or-die fight to the finish line.
- Sudoky, Nestor Yavorskyy (available Friday 26th June): Sudoku is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called “boxes”, “blocks”, or “regions”) contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
- Tcheco in the Castle of Lucio, Fantastico Studio: Tcheco in the Castle of Lucio is an 8-bit, 2D platformer. It’s a challenging, non-stop action experience that incentivizes quick thinking, platforming precision and memorization.
- The Almost Gone, Playdigious: Experience the intricate dioramas and connections of your life and the ripples we all make in this award-winning narrative puzzle game. Piece together a compelling story by revealing objects and memories, and decipher these clues to reveal more of the story and its secrets. From your own home to eerily deserted streets, from beautiful apartment blocks to abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues and the path forward. Each new revelation takes you one step closer to understanding the truth.
- The Forgotten Land, Rokaplay: The Forgotten Land is a turn-based combat and match-three puzzler with streamlined RPG and Management elements. Set up a sheltering camp, improve your teams’ abilities and unlock tactical bonuses.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, NIS America (available 30th June 2020): This immersive RPG with a twisting story and engaging, turn-based battles continues the epic saga of the Trails of Cold Steel series. Rean Schwarzer uncovers a dark plot that threatens his homeland. To face their enemies, he must prepare a new generation of heroes as an instructor at a new branch campus and guide them toward victory.
- the StoryTale, Redblack Spade (available Tuesday 30th June): The StoryTale is a fairytale platformer with booms, explodes and shatters, where heroes fight with cursed weapons and tend to forget spells.
- Towaga: Among Shadows, Forever Entertainment: Towaga: Among Shadows is an action-packed game where your skill and perseverance will be severely tried. Atop the sacred temples, learn to master the light, and exorcise hordes of enraged creatures firmly set upon tearing you to shreds.
- Tower of Time, Digerati: Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle.
- Truck and Logistics Simulator, Aerosoft: Take control of more than 20 unique vehicles to perform complex loading tasks and deliver the diverse cargo directly to your customers. Master all the individual logistics.
- Ultracore, ININ Games: Ultracore is an authentic run-and-gun 16-bit game, a true love letter to classic 2D action games with intricate level design, tons of secrets to discover and numerous mid- and end-bosses.
- Unitied, Peter Hijma: Unitied is a minimalistic & relaxing puzzle game. The simple goal is to finish all blocks. You do so by moving all blocks in one direction: up, left, down or right. The blocks have to use each other to be able to finish.
- Urban Flow, Baltoro Games (available Friday 26th June): Urban Flow is a game about the subtle beauty of city streets filled with cars moving in perfect harmony. But such order does not happen all by itself – the city needs YOU to control the traffic lights and to make sure everything goes smoothly. That means no crashes, no jams. Everything will run perfectly – as long as you stay focused!
- Urban Trial Tricky, Tate Multimedia: Hold on to your seat and pull off the most savage tricks and combos on your motorbike. Ride free, spin in the air, move back and forth and let yourself be carried away by the exciting, fast-paced gameplay, colourful visuals, and smooth controls.
- Yes, Your Grace, No More Robots (available Friday 26th June): In this kingdom management RPG, petitioners will arrive in the throne room each turn to ask for your advice and assistance. Decide whether to help them with their problems or to conserve resources for more important matters. Remember: supplies are limited, and not everyone has the kingdom’s best interests at heart…