Nintendo confirm Comic-Con International lineup
Nintendo have confirmed their software lineup for Comic-Con International, due to be held in San Diego between July 21st-24th.
In addition to Nintendo’s booth at the show (#5135), multiple activities are also due to take place at a special Nintendo Gaming Lounge for attendees in the San Diego Ballroom at the Marriott Marquis & Marina at 333 W. Harbor Drive, adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center.
Games that are due to be playable at the Nintendo Gaming Lounge are as follows:
* Super Mario 3D
* Mario Kart 3D
* Kid Icarus: Uprising
* Star Fox 64 3D
* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
* Pokédex 3D
* Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (Konami)
* Shinobi (SEGA)
* Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom)
* Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom)
* Dead or Alive: Dimensions (Tecmo Koei)
* The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
* Kirby Wii
* Rhythm Heaven
* Fortune Street
* Captain America: Super Soldier (SEGA)
* Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
* Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
To celebrate The Legend of Zelda series’ 25th anniversary, Nintendo have commissioned a large chalk drawing that will be created on-site over several days at the Nintendo Gaming Lounge.
Pokémon fans are also invited to a special meet-up event from 4-6pm on July 21st at the Nintendo Gaming Lounge, where they can interact with a giant Pokémon AR marker of Legendary Pokémon Reshiram, and Pokémon giveaways including a set of three Pokémon AR marker cards, pins, Pokémon cinch sacks and Pokédex 3D T-shirts.