Nintendo 3DS software sales dominate through January
Nintendo 3DS software continues to dominate in Japan, with three of the handheld’s key end of year releases reigning supreme at the top of the charts.
Mario Kart 7 remains in pole position, with Monster Hunter 3G and Super Mario 3D Land following. Resident Evil: Revelations also remains to perform strongly in fifth, with Level-5’s Inazuma Eleven GO holding in seventh.
The chart, covering sales between December 26th to January 29th, is as follows:
1. Mario Kart 7, Nintendo [Nintendo 3DS]
2. Monster Hunter 3G, Capcom [Nintendo 3DS]
3. Super Mario 3D Land, Nintendo [Nintendo 3DS]
4. Armored Core V, From Software [PlayStation 3]
5. Resident Evil: Revelations, Capcom [Nintendo 3DS]
6. Musou Orochi 2, Tecmo Koei [PlayStation 3]
7. Inazuma Eleven GO, Level-5 [Nintendo 3DS]
8. Just Dance, Nintendo [Wii]
9. Final Fantasy XIII-2, Square Enix [PlayStation 3]
10. Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Masou Kishin II, Namco Bandai [PSP]