Nintendo 3DS release schedule confirmed for Japan
Whilst last night’s Nintendo Direct presentation didn’t contain many significant announcements, it did confirm a flurry of release dates for key Nintendo 3DS releases.
Fire Emblem: Awakening, as Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata confirmed as being the game’s finalised name, will release on April 19th, and gameplay footage presented the title’s free map and skill systems.
Kid Icarus: Uprising, from Masahiro Sakurai and Project Sora, is to be released in Japan on March 22nd and is in the development stages of “final tuning”.
SEGA’s Mario & Sonic at the 2012 London Olympics will also release on March 1st, Level-5’s Girl’s RPG on March 8th, and Dynasty Warriors VS on March 15th.
Iwata also re-confirmed titles with previously announced release dates, which are as follows:
* Ghost Camera – January 12th
* Ace Combat 3D – January 12th
* Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure – January 19th
* Beyond the Labyrinth – January 19th
* Resident Evil Revelations – January 26th
* New Love Plus – February 24th
* Tekken 3D Prime Edition – February 16th
* Theatrhythm Final Fantasy – February 16th
* Harvest Moon: Hajimari no Daichi – February 23rd
* Metal Gear Solid 3D – March 8th
* Hatsune Miku and Future Stars Project Mirai – March 8th