Frozenbyte has released a new software update for Nine Parchments, which sees the co-operative blast’em up game of magic mayhem now sat on version 1.0.2.
This introduces a new icon and support for video capture on Nintendo Switch, as well as addressing bugs and issues that have been identified, such as Everbloom causing the game to crash, dialogue lines not playing properly, and instances where players would disconnect when loading into Astral Academy.
Nine Parchments Update Version 1.0.2 Patch Notes
- A few changes to save slot menu.
- Fixed an issue with Everbloom that caused the game to crash.
- Fixed some dialog lines not playing properly.
- Fixed an issue when players could get disconnected when loading into Astral Academy.
- Various battle config fixes in the last few levels (in some cases the battle would not trigger or enemies could spawn off the battle-area).
- New Icon.
- Support for video capture enabled.