Nine indie developers behind some of the most exciting games to grace the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch have grouped up to discount their titles to celebrate the new year.
The Nindies New Year Sale presents you with an invite to the party, with the chance to save up to 35 percent on games whether you are a fan of meditative puzzles, multiplayer puzzles, multiplayer battles, deep space battles, overpowered weaponry, one-armed warriors, space beetles, giant landwhales, or vulgar clowns.
There’s something for everyone, with the discounts to run until Monday 15th January. And, as can be expected from any fun-filled party, there’s also a competition to win a Nintendo eShop codes for all nine games – for which you can enter here.
The games that are on sale, are:
– Death Squared – $11.24 (25 percent off)
– GoNNER – $6.99 (30 percent off)
– Graceful Explosion Machine – $8.99 (30 percent off)
– INVERSUS Deluxe – $9.74 (35 percent off)
– Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime – $9.99 (33 percent off)
– Semispheres – $6.99 (30 percent off)
– Severed – $9.99 (33 percent off)
– Thimbleweed Park – $14.99 (25 percent off)
– Thumper – $13.39 (33 percent off)
All of the indie developers that are taking part in the Nindies New Year Sale are doing a group Ask Me Anything on Reddit later today. That will kick off at 11am PST / 2pm EST / 8pm CET, here.