Nintendo has revealed the next Spirit Board event in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which will start this weekend.
The theme this time is “Return to Koholint” with the event running from 7am on Friday 14th June to 7am on Wednesday 19th June 2019.
“Spirits from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening will appear hourly on the Spirit Board,” Nintendo explains.
“Don’t miss this chance to get your hands on the new spirits Link (Link’s Awakening) and Owl. Hoot! You’ll also earn double the usual EXP after battle while this event is on.”
The list of Spirits that will appear while the event is active are:
- Chain Chomp – Advanced Class: Appears at 6am and 6pm every day.
- Goomba – Novice Class: Appears at 12am and 12pm every day.
- Link (Link’s Awakening) – Ace Class: Appears at 3am, 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm, and 11pm every day.
- Marin – Advanced Class: Appears at 2am and 2pm every day.
- Owl – Advanced Class: Appears at 1am, 5am, 9am, 1pm, 5pm, and 9pm every day.
- Prince Richard – Ace Class: Appears at 10am and 10pm every day.
- Wart – Advanced Class: Appears at 4am and 4pm every day.
- Wind Fish – Legend Class: Appears at 8am and 8pm every day.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.