This bundles the two “critically acclaimed” monster-catching games in one compilation, which will also introduce “new, extremely rare Nexomon” in the upcoming post-game content:
Prismazor: Prismazor is a wildly popular plant Nexomon in the Nexomon community and even won a popularity contest among tamers. It not only looks impressive but also battles with incredible skill. This Nexomon is an all-rounder, and it is proven to be the go-to Nexomon for most experienced tamers.
Carnagrius: Carnagrius are not particularly fond of humans. A long time ago, humans destroyed their natural habitat making them very cautious of tamers. Although it is tough to earn a Carnagrius trust, once a tamer achieves this feat, they become inseparable.
Jeeta: Jeeta is the fastest Nexomon to date. Not a single Nexomon comes even close to matching its full speed. Jeeta uses its electrified nervous system to jumpstart its muscles like no other Nexomon. You won’t even see it coming.
The publisher has outlined the bundle’s key features as below:
- The best of both games: Experience both games together from the same launcher;
- Build your ultimate team! Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon in the base game, and 380 in Nexomon Extinction;
- Choose your starter Nexomon: 7 unique creatures to choose from in Nexomon and 9 in Nexomon: Extinction;
- Deep & engaging turn-based battle system;
- Embark on an epic journey and explore 10 vibrant regions in the NexoWorld.
Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 26th August 2022.