New tour dates confirmed for The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
Nintendo and Jason Michael Paul Productions have announced new tour dates for The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, a spectacular concert series that features some of the most celebrated music from the franchise.
These new tour dates, all for North America, are as follows:
* June 6th; Los Angeles, CA; Greek Theatre (during E3 Expo 2012)
* July 7th; Houston, TX; Jesse H. Jones Hall for the Performing Arts
* July 12th; San Diego, CA; Embarcadero Marina Park South (during Comic Con 2012)
* July 25th; Philadelphia, PA; Mann Center
* July 26th; Vienna, VA; Filene Center at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts
* September 22nd; Minneapolis, MN; Orpheum Theatre
The name “Symphony of the Goddesses” was chosen as it refers not only to the concert program but also to the new four-movement symphony recounting the classic storylines from Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and A Link to the Past.
The concert will also include orchestral renditions from titles such as Link’s Awakening and Majora’s Mask, and will be once again conducted by Eímear Noone.
“This concert program is a truly special event for so many people who grew up playing The Legend of Zelda”, comments Jason Michael Paul, executive producer of Jason Michael Paul Productions. “The new tour dates are helping us bring this unique experience to fans across the country”.