Bandai Namco Entertainment and BYKING Studios have released a new trailer for My Hero One’s Justice 2 on Nintendo Switch.
This has revealed the different game modes that you can participate in, which are:
- Story mode: The Story Mode will be playable from both Hero and Villain point of view and is faithful to the original anime. Over the top battles and breathtaking cinematics will set the scene and let players experiment their own justice!
- Mission mode: This mode will allows players to manage their own Hero Offices. By completing missions, players will be rewarded money and fame allowing them to expand their teams and recruit their favorite characters.
- Arcade mode: Each character will be able to fight pre-set battles and trigger exclusive dialogues.
There are also four new characters that have been confirmed to be part of the game’s final roster:
- Gang Orca: One of the top heroes, his mutant-type quirk allows him to call upon the strength of the ultimate apex predator – the Killer Whale. He uses his enhanced sense and sound wave manipulation abilities to defeat villains.
- Seiji Shishikura: Seiji is one of the elite students of the prestigious Shiketsu high school. His quirk let him freely manipulate raw flesh, giving him an absolute advantage against any living creature.
- Camie Utsushimi: Another Shiketsu student, Camie is also one of the most promising hero-in-training of her generation. Her body can produce a mysterious fog that alters her opponent five senses putting them in a weakened state.
- Kendo Rappa: One of Overhaul’s henchmen specialized in close-range combat. He is a formidable fighter looking for the strongest opponents and striving for battle where he can stake his life on the line.
The upcoming 3D fighting game is based on the smash-hit My Hero Academia anime, and will let players create a team of three fighters from a roster of heroes and villains.
The cast from My Hero One’s Justice is back and will now be joined by newly added characters from the series, such as Overhaul, Tamaki Amajiki, Nejire Hado, Mirio Togata, Mina Ashido, Minoru Mineta, and Sir Nighteye.
With these teams, you will then face off against rivals – whether that be offline, online, or against the computer.
There is also a new Side Kick Plus Ultra feature, which will now let Sidekicks execute their Plus Ultra attack when in battle.
My Hero One’s Justice 2 will release for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 13th March 2020.