Nighthawk Interactive and Digital Dreams Entertainment have announced that Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition will release on Nintendo Switch this month.
Scoring a touchdown just in time for Halloween, the hellishly brutal arcade-style football game has Dynasty Mode, a single player experience where you become the coach and GM of your favourite Mutant Football League team and take a group of unproven rookies and turn them into monstrous all-stars.
It will also introduce two brand new species, six new teams, several new Dirty Tricks and more arenas crammed with ruthless fans and deadly traps.
For those that already own the digital version, you can download a free update that will add the Dynasty Mode content.
The Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition will contain:
- Retail Exclusive Team Content: New contenders are stomping onto the field, with the addition of two new teams, the Purple Mutant Eaters and Hexxon Oilers, each with their own arena.
- Dynasty Mode: Become the coach and GM of your favourite MFL team. Win multiple championships to become the leagues next Dynasty. Includes roster management, team salary caps, custom playbooks, player trades, cumulative player XP, free agent signings and multiple season gameplay.
- New Playable Races: Rampaging Werewolves and Hell-Spawned Demons join wisecracking Skeletal Deadheads, Armored Bruiserbots, Criminal Aliens, Mutated Humans, Monstrous Orcs on the field.
- Multiplayer Options: Two-player online or four-player local multiplayer gives gamers the choice to clobber one another or team up and crush opposing miscreants.
- 25 Unique Teams and Fields: Players can select from 25 teams including the Nuked London Hatriots, the Killadelphia Evils and the New Goreleans Zombies, and 24 unique fields that offer a slew of deadly obstacles including landmines, booby traps, fire pits, toxic moats and buzz saws.
- Hall of Fame Commentary: Original announcer of NBA Jam and NFL Blitz, Tim Kitzrow delivers unforgettable, adult-oriented play-by-play commentary for every game.
- Dirty Tricks Gameplay: Players can get their hands dirty for an advantage, with tactics such as Bribe the Ref, throw Bombs, or equip Shotguns and Chainsaws to inflict maximum carnage against the unsuspecting competition.
- Multiple Play Modes: Punishing play modes include Training Camp, Exhibition, Practice, Playoffs and Full Season.
- Post-Play Mayhem: Players can keep the action going even after the whistle blows by bludgeoning opponents with brass knuckles, body slams, and rib-crushing kicks.
Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition will release at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch on October 30th, priced at $29.99.