The episodic game follows the lives of four friends in their 20s as they attempt to break into the music business with their indie pop band, fall in and out of love, and figure out how to pay rent and make art in Los Angeles.
The game’s five episodes will be released weekly alongside a new OFK single, with the first two episodes to be made available together at launch.
To celebrate the news that the game is coming to the portable home console, the developer has shared the series’ title sequence animation which has been created by the Los Angeles-based Six Point Harness.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- 5 Episodes of the interactive animated series;
- 5 Interactive Music Videos: with debut tracks performed by OFK;
- Fully-voiced interactive dialogue from a star-studded cast;
- Emotional texting, thirst texting, meme texting, emoji spamming;
- Original Los Angeles locations. You’re gonna love the boba shop it’s wild.
We Are OFK will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Summer 2022.