Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios have revealed Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, promising to deliver “the definitive Mortal Kombat 11 experience.”
This will bundle in the upcoming Kombat Pack 2 which introduces Mileena, Rain and Rambo as playable fighters, along with the main game, Kombat Pack 1 and Aftermath expansion.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate will include the following content and enhancements:
- Definitive Mortal Kombat 11 Experience: Two critically acclaimed story campaigns taking players on a time-bending adventure that continues the epic Mortal Kombat saga, along with the full roster of 37 playable characters.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Packed to the brim with multiple features and modes for all players including Story, Custom Character Variation System, Stage Fatalities, Friendships, Online, Towers of Time, Tutorial, Krypt, Kombat League and the signature roster of returning and franchise-first fighters, all equipped with unique Fatalities that display devastatingly brutal cinematic visuals.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion: Franchise-first story expansion, three playable characters (Fujin, Sheeva, RoboCop) and 10 additional character skins.
- Kombat Pack 1: Six playable characters (Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, The Joker, Terminator T-800, Spawn) and 25 additional character skins.
- Kombat Pack 2: Newly added fighters Mileena, the hybrid Edenian and Tarkatan clone of Kitana; Rain, the royal Edenian demigod; and Rambo, the iconic Special Forces soldier featuring the voice and likeness of actor Sylvester Stallone.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate will release at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 17th November 2020.