Capcom has released a software update for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin, with the second free title update now seeing the game on version 1.2.0.
This 0.5 GB (500 MB) update for the action role-playing game has introduced new monsters in the Kulve Taroth, Hellblade Glavenus and Boltreaver Astalos, as well as additional Co-Op Quests and Subquests for you to set out on with friends and family.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin is now available at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Monster Hunter Stories 2 Update Version 1.2.0 Patch Notes
Main Additions / Changes
- Kulve Taroth (Co-Op Quest Exclusive Monster)
- Hellblade Glavenus
- Boltreaver Astalos
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★8 (Time) The Goddess of Gold
- ★8 (Explore) Fire Eggs
- ★8 (Explore) Thunder Eggs
- ★9 (Slay) Hellblade Glavenus
- ★9 (Slay) Boltreaver Astalos
- ★8 (Turn) Glavenus
- ★8 (Turn) Astalos
- ★4 (Special) Dealin’ for Dunkers
- ★8 Psychoblaze Black Knight
- ★8 Lightning Revolt
- ★8 (Special) Tantalizing Toe Beans
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- When out in the field only, a Monstie that has been given a gene that boosts attack power of one of the elements would change color depending on the Monstie’s elemental values. This has been fixed.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.