Minecraft Wii U Edition Software Update Rolls Out
That paves the way to play the free Battle Mini Game, while adding a Safe Sprint option, Distribute Items, Caves and Ravines, and an AB button swap as well as various bug fixes.
Change log for Patch 6 – June 21st 2016
- Added the Battle Mini Game.
- Updated the Skin Select menu.
- Added an option for Safe Sprint in the Controls menu. Depending on the controls layout selected, this option moves either the Change Camera Mode or the Sneak/Dismount away from the stick button, since a lot of people are pressing the stick by accident when they start sprinting.
- Enabled Battle Map Pack 1 and Battle Map Pack Season Pass DLC.
- Added Caves and Ravines to Custom Superflat options.
- Added Distribute Items functionality via toggle button (start and confirm distribution).
- This allows a stack of items to be distributed by dragging the stack across multiple slots in the Inventory.
- Added an AB swap option in the Controls menu for players who prefer the game actions to swapped from the default Nintendo system button actions.
- Fix for an issue causing corrupt save games.
- Fixed a crash when a client player entered a game where the maximum number of Item Frames had opened Maps.
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in Slime Chunks.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use the Armour Stand when the Trust Players option is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where items could not be moved from the Furnace to the main Inventory using Quick Move.
- Fixed an issue in the Superflat world generation menu with the stem Mushroom Block.