4J Studios has announced that a new software update has become available for Minecraft Wii U Edition.
This prepares for witching hour in adding the Halloween Battle Map and support for the new Campfire Tales Skin Pack and Battle Map Pack 4.
The update addresses other bugs, such as incorrect tooltips, a risk that the game may crash when the Ender Dragon attacks Zombies, with fossils being generated, and tweaks to Battle maps.
Change log for Patch 14 – October 25th 2016
- Added Halloween Battle Map.
- Added Campfire Tales Skin Pack.
- Added Battle Map Pack 4.
- Fixes for missing/incorrect tooltips when looking at various blocks and entities.
- Fix for Endermen not becoming hostile when a player makes eye contact with them.
- Fix for only one of eight Fossil variants generating per world.
- Fix for igniting TNT blocks while one is already lit causing them to disappear.
- Fix for crash that may occur if the Ender Dragon attacks a group of Zombies.
- Stop faster healing due to food saturation in Battle mini game
- Updated Battle maps to remove some areas where players could get stuck.
- Fix for MCCE 2521 – Shears don’t break web blocks into Web block drop.
- Fix for MCCE 2505 – Knocking a Guardian off a height great enough to kill it on falling would cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE-2478 – Oak and Iron Doors Items have the wrong texture in the Inventory.
- Fix for “Gray” being spelled as “Gary” for Banner patterns in UK English.