Miitomo Update Version 2.2.0 Now Available
Nintendo has delivered a new software update for Miitomo, their tinkering seeing the quirky social app now sat at version 2.2.0.
This introduces some meaningful changes whether that be the Miifoto Log, the chance to attach images to any of your answers, a new customisable Bio, or adding a message when you send a friend request.
Miitomo wallpaper can now be used as a Miifoto background, while users can choose what their Mii wears when delivering messages to others and daily items will now have colour options.
Changes Made In Miitomo Update Version 2.2.0
- Miifoto Log, where you’ll be able to post Miifotos or images from your device with comments.
- The ability to attach images to your answers.
- The addition of a customisable Bio in your Profile.
- When sending a friend request, you’ll be able to attach a message.
- Miitomo wallpaper will be available for use as backgrounds in Miifotos.
- You’ll be able to select the outfit your Mii chracter wears when delivering a message.
- Daily items will now include selectable colour variations.
- Various other improvements.