Ubisoft has released the first major software update for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, seeing the Nintendo Switch exclusive now sat at the oddly specific version 1.1.384237.
This has been focused on implementing new languages and improving the overall gameplay experience, freely letting players reset any character’s Skill Tree, correcting bugs and glitches, and introducing additional cinematics when certain conditions are met.
We enjoyed the side-splitting adventure in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, concluding in our review: “Whether you still struggle to comprehend the unexpected collision that the irreverent Rabbids have had with the Mushroom Kingdom or not, in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Ubisoft Milan readily proves at every turn that even the wackiest ideas can result in a sensational experience. With infectious humour, it will soon win you over to prove itself absolutely unmissable.
Changes Made In Mario + Rabbid Kingdom Battle Update Version 1.1.384237
- Overall Game stability, audio, UI, and localization have been improved.
- The Skill Tree reset is now free.
- Tactical Camera is now displaying Deployable Info Card like it does for heroes, enemies, etc.
- The Bosses’ AI has been improved.
- Some collision issues in exploration phase have been fixed.
- Minor gameplay glitches have been fixed.
- You can now select supported languages when you launch the game for the first time.
- You can now select the story mode and the supported languages via the Main Menu.
- You can now view the available Additional Contents (AOC) in the Main Menu.
- Russian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese have been added in the supported languages.
- 2D weapons icons have been updated to fit with 3D models aspects.
- Level of Details has been improved in exploration phase.
- At the end of the combat, the reward board is now in 3D and feedbacks have been improved.
- Technics preview has been improved during battles.
- One scene has been added after completing the main adventure.
- One scene has been added when the player has reached a 100 percent completion save and returned to Peach Castle.