This has seen the developer port its cel-shaded virtual reality experience – which was originally released for the Oculus Quest and Oculus Quest 2 – to the portable home console.
After crash landing on Isla Nublar following the fall of the Jurassic World theme park, you will find yourself trapped in an abandoned research facility where your mission to recover valuable information goes disastrously wrong.
In order to survive and make your escape, you will need to explore and solve puzzles while evading ferocious dinosaurs such as “ravenous Pteranodons, cunning Velociraptors and the terrifying T-Rex.”
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
– The full Jurassic World Aftermath experience, now on Nintendo Switch
– Set between Jurassic World and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
– Fully voice acted narrative, featuring Laura Bailey and Jeff Goldblum
– Use a variety of tools to solve a host of unique puzzles
– Gripping gameplay without the use of weapons
Jurassic World Aftermath Collection will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 10th November 2022.