Klabater has announced that its sci-fi simulation survival game Tin Can is “coming soon” to Nintendo Switch.
In this gameplay experience, you will “embody the space disaster survivor.” Finding yourself alone in a pod hurtling through space with no knowledge of complex systems keeping you alive, your survival will depend on your wits and access to a technical manual.
You must overcome challenges and dangers in an effort to stay alive and make it back to Earth, with no teammates or allies to depend on.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Dismantle, swap, and fix anything inside the pod.
- Manage the systems down to every single component.
- Control numerous systems which all have their own unique function and serve to ensure your survival. Every system is interconnected, from the oxygen generator to the emergency lights.
- Organize over a dozen different components, all having their own specific function and causing different problems when damaged.
- Experience organic failures thanks to the simulated nature of resources and components inside the game. You will have to figure out what is wrong and retrace failures back to the source.
- Engage in realistic management of vital resources, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature, and radiation. No arbitrary numbers here. The levels of these resources required for survival are based on real life!
Tin Can will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2023.