Majesco announce tracks for Zumba Fitness Core
Majesco Entertainment have detailed 23 of the 40-strong track list for Zumba Fitness Core.
Such track choices encompass chart topping hits, era classics, exclusive re-records and genre-blending fusion tracks that, alongside 17 original Zumba tracks, provide a range of 33 dance styles.
“Music is an integral part of Zumba’s unique appeal given players can truly lose themselves in the rhythm as they party themselves into shape,” comments Liz Buckley, General Manager of the Zumba® Fitness video game franchise, Majesco Entertainment.
“Our community asked for a mix of licensed tracks and Zumba original music to drive their workout and Core answers that demand with an impressive range of rhythms across 40 songs and 33 different dance styles. This unparalleled depth of dance styles is as distinctive as the targeted ab choreography in the game and underlines our commitment to breaking new ground in the interactive fitness space.”
The Zumba® Fitness Core soundtrack is loaded with licensed tracks, hot artists
and contagious Zumba® originals across a wide array of genres including:
* Anane featuring Mr. Vegas – “Shake It”
* Bob Marley – “Jammin'”
* Carlinhos Brown – “Magalenha”
* Charlotte Swing Orchestra – “Jump, Jive and Wail” (high energy re-record of
the original hit song)
* Daler Mehndi – “Ho Jayegi Balle Balle”
* Don Omar – “Zumba”
* Enrique Iglesias – “Bailamos”
* Grace Potter and the Nocturnals – “Paris (Ooh La La)”
* Jupiter – “Boogie Shoes” (re-record of KC’s iconic 70s original)
* Karmin – “Broken Hearted”
* Kat DeLuna – “Drop it Low”
* K-liber4 life – “Balans”
* Mara – “Crazy Love”
* Naked Rhythm – “Mirage”
* Nayer featuring Pitbull – “Suavemente (Kiss Me)”
* Orchestre Baka de Gbine – “Gati Bongo”
* Robert Randolph and the Family Band – “Ain’t Nothing Wrong with That”
* Ryan Franks – “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies”
* Sean Paul – “Roll Wid Di Don” (track just released in the U.S.)
* Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy – “Jhoom”
* Spice and Company – “Lift Ya Leg Up”
* The Donnas – “Dancing with Myself” (exclusive new studio recording of Billy
Idol’s song with Samba fusion)
* Tiesto – “Nyana”
Zumba Fitness Core will release later this year for Wii.