Lumines Remastered Update Version 1.1.2 Now Available
Enhance Games and Resonair has released a new software update for Lumines Remastered on Nintendo Switch, seeing the critically-acclaimed puzzle game now on version 1.1.2.
This has added a new vibration level setting, allows players the chance to disable background motion and adjusted the Spirits skin to make it friendlier to those that are colour blind.
Issues that were identified with Puzzle No. 97, Mission No. 20 and Mission No. 50 have been corrected as well as problems with audio playback. And, when playing offline, you will receive a prompt to connect online to view rankings.
Lumines Remastered Update Version 1.1.2 Patch Notes
- Added a new option for Vibration level setting.
- Added a new setting “Background motion ON/OFF” (under Video Setting).
- Adjusted block design in “Spirits” skin to be color blind friendly.
- Fixed issue in Puzzle No. 097 “LOVE” with blocks not clearing.
- Fixed issue in Mission No. 20 and 50.
- Fixed minor audio playback issues.
- Added a prompt asking to connect online when viewing rankings offline.
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes.