Set in the 1920s, you will join Lord Winklebottom – the world’s foremost dapper giraffe
detective – and his steadfast tea-drinking hippo companion Dr. Frumple. When an unexpected invitation to the isolated Isle of Barghest results in the grisly murder of their old friend, they must race against time to identify their killer.
Having taken inspiration from British literature icons like Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes, you must put your neck on the line – working to uncover clues, interrogate suspects and solve puzzles to crack the case, catch the killer and uncover the horrifying dark secret that lies at the heart of the island.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Full English voice acting.
- An original 1920s-inspired soundtrack featuring live instruments.
- Play as a gentleman giraffe!
- Unique 2D hand-painted artwork.
- Animals of all shapes and sizes!
- Streamlined point and click interface.
- Collection of bizarre characters to interrogate!
- Dozens of puzzles to solve!
Lord Winklebottom Investigates is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide priced at £15.99 ($18.99).