Dear Villagers and Nameless XIII have teamed up to release Ashwalkers on Nintendo Switch.
Years after a geological disaster, a group of four survivors known “The Squad” set out into a ravaged world. Challenged to find a safe haven for their people, to do so they must cross a post-apocalyptic wasteland full of complex moral dilemmas.
You must make difficult decisions that dramatically affect the course of the story in this post-apocalyptic survival adventure, managing your party’s food and equipment, witnessing the shifting dynamics between each character and ultimately reaching one of the game’s multiple possible endings.
Meridiem Games will distribute and manufacture a special boxed edition that will be released across European territories, which will include “a specially designed box, an art book illustrating some of the stunning black and white artwork from the game and a set of character stickers.”
The publisher has outlined the game’s features below:
- Face complex moral dilemmas and make meaningful decisions;
- Discover new paths on each roughly 2 hour-long playthrough;
- Four distinct characters, 34 different endings depending on your choices;
- Find food, manage equipment and ration medication to keep the group from succumbing to madness and despair;
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse;
- Seek out and harvest vital resources in the wild;
- Overcome obstacles, violent encounters and the deadly climate on your journey.
Ashwalkers will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Q1 2022.