Ravenscourt and Voxler have confirmed the Let’s Sing 2020 tracklist, as well as revealing the Let’s Party mode.
This new mode will see two teams of up to four players compete against one another. The game modes will be randomly chosen to bring the “party factor to the next level” locally on one console.
The 30-strong tracklist will let you perform songs such as:
- Alice Merton – “No Roots”
- Ava Max – “Sweet but Psycho”
- Bon Jovi – “You Give Love a Bad Name”
- Bruno Mars – “That’s What I Like”
- Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa – “One Kiss”
- Dean Lewis – “Be Alright”
- George Ezra – “Shotgun”
- Imagine Dragons – “Natural”
- James Arthur – “Say You Won’t Let Go”
- Jonas Blue ft. Jack and Jack – “Rise”
- Jonas Blue ft. William Singe – “Mama”
- Kungs vs Cookin’ on 3 Burners – “This Girl”
- Lewis Capaldi – “Someone You Loved”
- Linkin Park – “Numb”
- Lukas Graham – “Love Someone”
- Mabel – “Don’t Call Me Up”
- Marshmello and Anne-Marie – “Friends”
- Nelly Furtado – “Maneater”
- Ofenbach ft. Nick Waterhouse – “Katchi”
- OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
- Queen – “The Show Must Go On”
- Rita Ora – “Let You Love Me”
- Robbie Williams – “Angels”
- Robin Schulz ft. Erika Sirola – “Speechless”
- Rudimental ft. Jess Glynne, Macklemore and Dan Caplen – “These Days”
- Sean Paul ft. Dua Lipa – “No Lie”
- Selena Gomez x Marshmello – “Wolves”
- Shawn Mendes – “Stitches”
- Spice Girls – “Wannabe”
- Tom Walker – “Leave a Light On”
Whether choosing a song to sing on as solo superstar or at a karaoke party with friends and family, you can connect as many as four smartphones, two USB microphones, and one headset to warble your heart out.
Let’s Sing 2020 will have five core game modes, which are:
Classic: Perform solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher your “compatibility score” is. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different song extracts together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the mixtape creator.
Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
Let’s Sing 2020 will release for Nintendo Switch on October 25th priced at £34.99, and then bundled with one (£44.99) or two microphones (£54.99) on November 15th.