This is a “cute, expansive zoo management sim,” in which you will construct and decorate enclosures, import and breed rare creatures, hire zookeepers and vets, and keep your visitors happy.
You will also have the chance to attempt DNA splicing to “stitch together” more than 300,000 different types of animal, with the potential to end up creating the majestic Giraffephant to the peaceful PandOwl to expand your wildlife and fill your enclosures.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Build your own zoo with over 500 different animals at your disposal, then splice together over 300,000 different animal combinations.
- Keep your animals and your visitors happy, with hundreds of buildings, foliage, path and enclosure decorations.
- Hire the perfect employees to deal with a variety of life events.
- Control everything that happens in your park, from what your animals eat to what eats your animals…
- Decide whether you want to run your Zoo above board… or break the law and pocket the extra cash.
Let’s Build A Zoo will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in September 2022.