Kirby Battle Royale Update Version 2.1 Adds The Mirror Copy Ability
Nintendo has released a software update for Kirby Battle Royale, with their tinkering now seeing the chaotic arena-based 3D fighting game on version 2.1.
This makes it easier to gain Ranking Points in Online Battle and even when an opponent disconnects, while it also addresses a bug that had caused the game to crash when a rocket is launched in Rocket Rumble.
And then the update introduces a new Copy Ability, Mirror, that lets the pink puffball use a scepter to create multiple copies of himself that can reflect projectiles.
Patch Notes For Kirby Battle Royale Update Version 2.1
- Made it easier to gain Ranking Points in Online Battle.
- Made it so that you will gain Ranking Points even if an Online Battle is cancelled due to an opponent disconnecting.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash when a rocket is launched in Rocket Rumble.
- Added new Copy Ability, Mirror.
- Various fixes made to improve play experience.