After Metro City falls under the control of the evil Dr. Claw, in order to save it Inspector Gadget leaps into a time machine. However, when it breaks down the Inspector’s ancestors are mistakenly transported to the present.
You must explore Metro City and confront Inspector Gadget’s ancestors to recover the time machine’s missing parts. That will challenge you and up to three friends to solve mini-game quests, with the chance to stroll through environments from the original series in which you can meet characters like Chief Quimby, Penny or the M.A.D. agents.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Embark on a fun and exciting adventure as the legendary Inspector Gadget and save Metro City from Dr. Claw!
- Explore Metro City and complete quests and challenges in Adventure Mode.
- Discover 16 entertaining mini games inspired by the Inspector Gadget universe, such as Count Them All, My Precious and Pass the Bomb!
- Have fun with family and friends in Multiplayer mode.
- Enjoy the exceptional soundtrack by Tanis Chalopin, the daughter of Inspector Gadget’s creator, Jean Chalopin.
Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Fall 2023.