Nintendo has released a new software update for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity that now sees the Nintendo Switch exclusive on version 1.0.1.
This has added Spanish audio and has addressed multiple issues that had been identified with the game.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Update Version 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- Added Spanish audio.
- Fixed software issues, including the following problems:
- Fixed issue where proceeding further became impossible after certain operations in the menu screen of the two-player mode.
- Fixed issue where proceeding further sometimes became impossible when changing characters at a certain point in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed issue where proceeding beyond the loading screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a certain procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed the issue where the screen display got corrupted and controls apart from the HOME Button stopped responding after certain operations in the materials selling menu.