How to transfer Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate save data
Those looking to pick up Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS this week, are most likely wondering how they’ll be able to transfer their save data between the two versions.
To do so, you’re required to download the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Data Transfer Program which is freely available through the Nintendo eShop.
This will allow you to transfer your save data between console to handheld and vice versa, alternating between hunting on the go or sat comfortably in front of the TV.
The process is as follows:
1. On Nintendo 3DS, start the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Data Transfer Program.
2. On Wii U, launch Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and select “Data Transfer” from the Main Menu.
3. On Nintendo 3DS, select “Transfer Save Data”.
4. On Nintendo 3DS, select the direction you’d like to transfer save data: Nintendo 3DS to Wii U, or Wii U to Nintendo 3DS.
5. The Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Data Transfer Program will search for your Wii U console. Select your Wii U console and data transfer will commence.
6. Once the data has been transferred, the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Data Transfer Program will close. Select Continue from the game’s Main Menu to load your save file and continue playing.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is now available for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS across North America, and launches in Europe on March 22nd.