MythicOwl has released a new software update for Hexologic that has added 36 new levels, two biomes, hex types and a game mode that will challenge even the most experienced players.
This free update comes in response to community feedback, with the developer now letting players set out on a journey through space where they will face much more demanding puzzles.
That comes in limited assists and shuffled hexes, that remove green bands that show when a row has been solved and randomise the values on hexes.
Hexologic is now available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Hexologic Update Patch Notes
- 36 new levels
- 2 new worlds
- New types of hexes with different abilities
- New difficulty setting (limited assists, shuffled hexes)
- Soundtrack extended with new, relaxing music
- Improved in-game navigation
- Improved overall stability and bug fixes