Green Man Gaming has announced that they have officially partnered with Nintendo UK to sell digital titles for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
Recognised as being the second largest digital retailer globally, the partnership will help to promote and sell Nintendo’s unrivalled software to more gamers around the world.
“We are immensely proud to have partnered with Nintendo UK to bring their products to the digital market,” comments Green Man Gaming CEO Paul Sulyok.
“Nintendo is one of the most respected, longstanding companies in the business with a strong history of quality games. Working with Nintendo UK to offer titles including Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Maker for the Wii U, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D on the Nintendo 3DS is an exciting privilege, and really great news for both our community and Nintendo fans.”
That partnership has already launched with a selection of 24 titles, with more promised to be added over the coming weeks. We’ve listed those already available for you to peruse!
- F-Zero (SNES) – £5.49
- Mario Kart (SNES) – £5.49
- Mario Kart 8 – £49.99
- New Super Mario Bros. U – £49.99
- Super Mario 3D World – £49.99
- Super Mario Bros. (NES) – £3.49
- Super Mario Maker – £34.99
- Super Mario World (SNES) – £5.49
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U – £49.99
- The Legend of Zelda (NES) – £3.49
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) – £5.49
- Yoshi’s Woolly World – £39.99
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf – £34.99
- Bravely Default – £39.99
- Mario Kart 7 – £39.99
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 – £39.99
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire – £39.99
- Pokémon Omega Ruby – £39.99
- Super Mario 3D Land – £39.99
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS – £39.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D – £39.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D – £39.99
- Tomodachi Life – £34.99
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D – £39.99